Wider stance

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
ordered my FT kit today. Be here soon:clap2:

What do you think about the 35 km2 vs 52 m/t kevlar?

Any suggestions?

I'm finding that the vast majority of the folks running the m/t kevlar do not like them.

Donny

As mentioned, they are about the worst tire I have ever run. They look badass and I so wanted to like them but, they ended up being really hard to balance, tended to have poor road manners, were unpredictable on the rocks and had weak sidewalls. I would not recommend them.

BEE'S TWIN

Awesome!!! thanks for the input on the FT kit to I just ordered the ultimate kit. Heard it has insane articulation.

bl17z90

I love that wide look too and I was thinking of going with the widest spacers spidertrax makes, which I think is 1.75, in addition to lower bs wheels.

Eddie, didn't you mention once that the pro rock 60 is a wider axal than the stock?

And does the law state that the wheel base can't be wider than a certain amount or it can't stick out past the edge of the fenders?

BEE'S TWIN

I have 33x12.50x15 on mine right now with a 4 inch lift. My tires stick out about 2 inches looks really good. That with a stock D35. I am in the process of putting the Ford 8.8 in right now, so i know it will make it a little narrower than the D35. So I will have to add spacers. however I have never got pulled over for mud flaps or questions about why they stick out so far, more about what done you have done to your jeep!!! ITS A WAYALIFE OFFICER!!!:clap2:

StrizzyChris

Minimum width u can order a PR60 in is 68.5" but can be ordered wider if desired. The jk stock axle width is 65.5 i believe.

Lagavulin

ordered my FT kit today. Be here soon:clap2:

What do you think about the 35 km2 vs 52 m/t kevlar?

Any suggestions?

I've got the kevlars on rear and I'm not sure I like them. I wish I would have gone with a wider different tire. Of course I was courted with the idea of there being Kevlar in the tire but immediately after having them installed I found my handling had decreased.

Top Bottom