WIN a FISHBONE Jeep JK or TJ/YJ Front Bumper!

Status
Not open for further replies.

clark98ut

Google brought me here. Searching for answers about a minor problem I had.

IMG_1170-L.jpg

Fett21

Bounty Hunter and I came to Wayalife to learn the jeep way and ask questions when trying to make choices with upgrade since this family has many years of experience. Great group of people here.
20170505_194722.jpg

Only easy day was yesterday

reddenedbeard

Originally came to Wayalife to look at other Jeep builds to help me with some decisions.. Here is my JK.

IMG_7220.jpg

I just recently bought a project YJ for my 13yo son.. needs some cooling system fixes but it does run. Should be a good father/son project.

IMG_7274.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jlemond

Forgot my reason why

The reason I came here is a work related friend suggested I come visit. So now I stalk around the posts

desertjk

Fishbone bumper

When I bought my Jeep I was looking for information and came across WayAlifes web sight and became a member and been ever since.

Cummins_Powered

Saw some great wheeling videos on YouTube as well as some awesome tech write ups (alignment, electrical, etc).

DSC01182.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beanot

Bumper giveaway

Came via Google (hit on a classified for a rear bumper).
Cheers!

Attachments

• IMG_20170522_211748.jpg
    IMG_20170522_211748.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 32

Labricon

Caught the Bug
I got my JKUR in June 2015 then found your videos and forum. Have been building it to take on adventures in retirement which began this spring. Thanks for all the info! IMG_1320.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

davidstoppel

God, Country and WAYALFE!

Few months ago I was looking for some additional information about Spyderlock beadlock wheels and I found a new way of life!

For years, I have built Superduty Fords and Chevys.

My friends all have jeeps, but I always haul too much crap to fit into a jeep.

The thing my friends never told me (or bragged about) was the warm camaraderie found in jeep clubs, especially Wayalife!

So, I started watching YouTube videos from Wayalife and now I'm hooked. So, my next step is find my next fun project... a Jeep and start living the dream!

The photo I attached is what I would like to build, I'm sure that everyone at this forum knows how much money one can spend on a Jeep when sky is the limit and I thought Corvette parts were expensive, WOW!

So, I hope to get a basic build with long arm, you know the necessities for "Wannabe Rock Crawler" put together this year, I can hardly wait!

Thanks everyone and I look forward to meeting you on the trail!

David's favorite Jeep.jpg

f'red

New jeep, new member to WAL. Looking forward to digging in to the posts. Here's a shot of me and the kids deep in Jones Creek ORV. 411C609B-C87F-4D28-B436-E16867189E98.jpg

Jim G

We joined Wayalife in the hope to learn much more about the Keeping way of life. The knowledge on here is as abundant as the opinions shared. Gotta love it. 20170209_182623.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

EricaJK''11

Awesome bumpers. Always wished for😍😍😍😍

Would love to get these to help with the over haul on my 2011 JK IMG_3498.jpg IMG_3503.jpg IMG_4155.jpg [ATTACH

Last edited:

Texinwa

I have wanted a Jeep for years and finally got my hands on one!! Have done some upgrades but always turn to WAYALIFE for ideas, how tos, and super builds.

Jeep.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom