WIN a FISHBONE Jeep JK or TJ/YJ Front Bumper!

Status
Not open for further replies.

naysjp

Caught the Bug
What brought me to the site was all the trip videos. I started following WAYALIFE when they had their trips in their white TJ around 2004. I had just purchased my first TJ and was devouring everything Jeep. To this day, I still love my Jeep(even with the door seal that leaks when it rains). A new bumper would be a nice second mod.

Last edited:

RubiOne

236FA937-B7EA-4074-AB8C-872A675F65EE.jpg
Checked out WAYALIFE on YouTube. Awesome videos and adventures. Had to download app.
Would be amazing if WAYALIFE would come to Pennsylvania and check out Rausch Creek! Would love to wheel with you.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Honor2afault

Caught the Bug
Thanks to Fishbone for the great giveaway and supporting the addiction. This truly is a "Wayalife".
Found Wayalife as I was researching my jeep and have, repeatedly, watched every video I could find from Eddie & Cindy. Have been hooked since.
(No picture included as I opt to pass on this great giveaway to let another wayalifer benefit, and my bumper works just fine)
Grats to the winner and another Thanks to Fishbone Offroad for the donation. 🖒🖐🤘

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

JokerJ420

Awesome giveaway that's the Wayalife . Good luck to all that enter this giveaway. I'm not participating because I own a Shittybilt with winch and don't need a bumper at the moment and would rather see someone who does not have a bumper win it.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

dylun

I was cruisin' down the highway in my jeep and another jeep caught my eye. I noticed several "wayalife" decals and decided to do some research and I found myself here. Glad to be a member and can't wait to see what the future holds for my jeep! IMG_8955.jpg IMG_9503.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JPExtreme_Missy

This site was the first place I checked for lift reviews as I got ready to purchase the lift for this beauty! That bumper would look sweet with the 3.5" lift I just ordered :) newbie.jpg

jhubright

Fishbowl bumper

I really like the look of that front bumper. I've been searching for one that I like. I think that bumper would look sweet on my JKU. I joined Wayalife because of all the great write-ups it has. The tech forum is extremely helpful for a do-it yourselfer like me. I really do enjoy moding my Jeep and making it my own.
Jeep doors off.jpg

Last edited:

Jk4uRubiHR

WAVE from York, PA. Joined Wayalife to get some sweet ideas for future builds on my newly acquired Rubicon HR (last Saturday). So far, I am enjoying the content, especially the 64 page thread on what not to do with your Jeep. Man, some of those builds, WTH!

I may end up being more of a behind the scenes stalker, but I appreciate all the wisdom this team has to offer.

BTW, sick bumper dude!

Thanks!

Jeff

scaledrubi2.jpg

GerryM

Hey Guys and Gals

I'm a new member and also a newbie to Jeeps. I joined Way of Life to learn all I can and meet new people.

Gerry

Jeep.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom