WIN a FISHBONE Jeep JK or TJ/YJ Front Bumper!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaddestCross

Thanks, Fishbone, for sponsoring the site! I came across WAL when I was researching the best Jeep to buy early last year. I lurked on several Jeep sites, but kept coming back here because it became obvious pretty quickly that the folks here share good info and it felt more like family. I registered on the site a bit after I finally made my Jeep purchase and have been here ever since... Here's my Fiona:

download_20170311_223200.jpg

Sent from my SM-N915P using WAYALIFE mobile app

2Cross

Caught the Bug
I came to WAYALIFE after watching the YouTube videos when preparing to run the Rubicon trail.
I stayed because the advice I was given was solid even though it made me upset that I had chosen wrong in the past

Please pick me! I need a new front bumper for my sons JK

IMG_0109.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

sipafz

Caught the Bug
That's really cool of Fishbone to give a Wayalife member a new bumper! Unfortunately I just designed / machined my own winch plate and installed my new Warn Winch into my stock JK bumper. I wont be participating in the contest, but just think it's awesome that Fishbone is going beyond what is required to be a Wayalife supporting vendor!

IMG_4044.jpg

kttx740

I came to Wayalife through the JK Experience videos. Nothing beats sitting at work with those playing in the background.

I stayed for the tech advice and awesome builds!

Side view Betty.jpg

This bumper would fix my front tow point problem. Thanks in advance Fishbone!

jeepbn

20170423_161258.jpg

I'll throw my hat in the ring! As for what brought me here... I kept hearing about WAL and never really knew what it was, so downloaded the app, registered and here I am! Loving it so far!

16 JKU 6MT
Granite Crystal Metallic

Draconianwinter

Not entering the giveaway. Just wanted to say thanks to fishbone for doing this for WAL members and to Eddie for making it all possible.

sent from your basement

DanW

Great Jeep videos brought me here, plus there are so many good threads full of great information. I'm keeping my 9.5 year old JK for many, many years to come, so this is a great place to find info to help keep it in top shape.

nightcrawlerjk

When I first got my xj I saw the decal on a local rig and loved it. Did a little research and became a member, great people apart of wayalife. Im now repping wayalife on my second rig. IMG_20170414_151315.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using WAYALIFE mobile app

King Kork

Very cool of WAL and Fishbone

Thanks for the giveaway. Came from another forum for a little more civil discussion and the tech knowledge. Stayed for the cool videos each week. :rock:

_3160377.jpg

10frank9

Web Wheeler
This giveaway is intended to get the word out about Fishbone Offroad and is open to those who are new to WAYALIFE as well those who've been long time members.

Very cool of FBO to giveway a free bumper! Come one, come all, good luck!

buckweil

I've always been absolutely in love with Jeeps as my family is now onto probably our 6th or 7th Jeep. I've always dreamed about owning a TJ and finally the time had come. I got into WAYALIFE from their Youtube channel and fell in love with all that they did. Decided to get the app and well boom here I am loving all that they do and how well they support the Jeep community. All of the members have been incredibly supportive and helpful with my build! Thanks WAL. 20170413_195912.jpg

Rubicant85

I got hooked on the Wayalife videos on YouTube. Started dreaming of what my Jeep would be like and finally got my Unlimited Rubicon a few months later. 20170422_085921.jpg

Scpp155

Thanks

Great giveaway! Came here after purchasing a new Jeep. Its been 15 years since I've last owned one. Love reading the threads and watching vids!,

ajeepthing

Wayalife/ Fishbone bumper

I came to wayalife to check out cool mods and eventually share some of my own. I've been building a 2 door jk for awhile and need to start on my wife's jku. 20160525_172354.jpg

Built not Bought

Thetatheta322

Sweet bumper!! Would look great on my front end! Found WAYALIFE on Jkforum a couple years back...!
Picture will not load from this app... says disabled from app...

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

jsweaz

Jku 2007

IMG_0029.JPG IMG_0030.JPG

Everytime I search for anything jeep releated, this forum comes up and I've found great information here. My JKU is a 2007 and could use an updated front bumper. The Fishbone bumper looks great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom