WIN a JK SPORT CAGE from Rock Hard 4x4!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRLJNKY

Joined some other forums and it was just blah blah blah. My uncle said check these vids out. I went and looked, loved the vids, and looked into the forum. The vids may be what initially brought me here but it was the welcoming on the forums that made all the difference. It truly feels like family here and with the meet and greets, runs, stories, and knowledge shared, I couldnt imagine better company than the WAL community. Cheers

Attachments

• 1471917922801.jpg
    1471917922801.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 156

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I found Wayalife through searches of things to see and do in the desert and surrounding places. I was drawn in by the epic pictures and videos that Eddie and Cindy take and produce. I haven't left since.

Thank you rockhard and Wayalife!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471918023.391050.jpg

txk1956

great forum

image.jpg Wayalife is full of member expertise. Great members that don't put up with crap. No better forum.

Last edited:

Draconianwinter

I have joined a couple forums before Wal, then I came across their videos. First thing I noticed about their videos was how they treated people even if they just meet them. Second thing I noticed was that their videos were really well done. Then I joined the Wal forum. Right away I already liked these guys just reading through their posts. One thing was hugely different. On a couple forums I was on no matter what someone done to their jk was always a great addition. Not hardly in more than one post. The second thing I noticed and what made me finally bite the bullet on my 2016 jkr was that people here were willing to talk about the good and the bad of the jk not just either put it down all together or go off on rants about this problem or that problem without any actual explication as to what to do about it. Here people actually discuss things. That alone made me like this group. The other thing is the diversity of components people are using I get a much better picture of what to expect from various lift kits. This is my first jeep ever that wasn't a cj 7 so I felt these people here would be the best ones to be able to help decide on certain lifts and such as well as other mods. Add to that the fact that people here actually try and help people make their jeeps better as well as just openly chat with each other and we'll I could not see where I could go wrong joining this group.

Attachments

• 1471921147643.jpg
    1471921147643.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 113

Tincup

I came to Wayalife after buying our 2015 JKUR. I found the forum after watching the YouTube videos of Wayalife and the adventures Eddie and Cindy have lead you guys on.

Great people on here who all have the same love for Jeep modification and adventures. [emoji111]️

Thank you Eddie & Cindy and Rock Hard 4x4 for the the chance to win the JK Sport Cage [emoji106]

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471921070.758121.jpg

sunnysideup

Ill try!

I followed Eddie over here from the first site he started, always amazed by the videos, and the information and ideas in wayalife are usually helpful! I'm not a "post troll" lol... more of a lurker but I always enjoy a story of a great trail or a pic or a great mod... even if I can't afford it!

I would love to have a bolt in cage! My welding is terrible... and I really have wanted a rockhard cage for a long time... just have not did it yet! Everytime I'm out in one of those "pucker" spots... I start thinking how great it would be to have one!

Here's a pic of one such time... when the road gave away under the back of my poor Jeep a couple years ago!
P1040118.jpg

tcjku

I was drawn to WAL by the videos from the youtube channel - it gave me a sense of the capabilities of the jeep and the community that surrounds it. That, and because I can see its ok to run trimmed stock fenders!

2016-08-20 11.11.39.jpg

kflohrit

New-ish member

I'm fairly new to the forum and joined to try and learn as much as I could about the JK and meet some cool people in the process. I bought my first JK, completely stock, in May and have had a blast modding over the last few months. I look forward to eventually meeting up and going on some adventures with you guys!
jeep2.jpg

pbujk13

WIN a JK SPORT CAGE from Rock Hard 4x4

The solid instructions and reviews brought me to wayalife - starting from google searches - but seeing the step-by-step installs, the SEMA show coverage, and honest thoughts of what works and what doesn't. :thumb:

RockHard4x4 thank you for the opportunity!

IMG_20160620_193624-2.jpg

nknacd

What brought me to WAYALIFE was really Google. I was search for information on how to change my transmission fluid and the best writeup I found was the one posted on this forum. Every since then this has been my go to for questions and answer regarding my Jeep when others in my club are not around or if I need to kill some time and read about what other people are doing to their Jeeps.

1900077_10153910688115293_51447805_n.jpg

cmireles

Years ago I found project-JK in high school while I still had my XJ. The videos got me hooked and I was dying for a wrangler. Eventually stumbled my way over to the forum and found a butt load of awesome knowledge but didn't join until I bought my JK. I've seen the other forums but none of them could hold my interest like Wayalife. I've never gone back to them and this has been my home ever since. Thanks to Eddie for making this such a cool place to learn

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471967530.051807.jpg

el_chupo_

Owned a couple of XJ's a few years back, always wanted a Wrangler and to run the Rubicon trail. After a visit to Montana and Wyoming for a friends wedding a couple years back in my F150, the wife and I decided to look for a Jeep. I started watching videos on youtube and found WAL vids, and watched them all. Couple months later I had my Jeep, and joined a handful of forums to look for advice. Turned out most of the write-ups and reviews I found for products that I ended up saving were at Project-JK, or here at WAL.

Quickly realized that some of the others were not what I was looking for, and enjoyed the looks of Wayalife.com, so decided this would be where I would spend most of my jeep time. I like the honest feedback, rather than the "I got it, good to go" type answers from most other places.

Capture.JPG

sorry about the low res, a friend took this at a local off road park with their potato.

Thanks Rockhard and Eddie for making this available!

CookieMonsterJK

What brought me to WAL was watching Eddie's videos years ago. Seeing the adventures and everywhere he went was exciting. Those are the life moments I want to share with my wife and soon baby. I have been new to the jeep life but not off-road. WAL has great people with an endless amount of knowledge and I'm happy to be part of the forum family. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471977673.096457.jpg

Flat Top

I migrated over from the previous site and Project-JK. What initially got me there was Eddie's Youtube videos. They weren't the "Hold my Beer and watch this" crap that I'd seen everywhere else.

Thanks to WAYALIFE and Rock Hard for the great opportunity! A new sports cage is high on my build list!

20160505_081141.jpg

AlStew

First time out in my jeep at the local fire roads and a member approached me talking about the forum. Been here ever since!

Thanks WAL and RockHard 4x4!!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471979731.583897.jpg

Schulz081

Pick Me!

Got to WayaLife through Project JK right when I bought my first Jeep, an 07 JK X, and wanted to build it up to be a crawler :)

Jeep.jpg

Attachments

• Jeep.jpg
    Jeep.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 97

JCMULEY

A reference from a friend and the World Wide Web brought me to WAYALIFE. Thanks for all the info over the years!

Attachments

• 1471981440230.jpg
    1471981440230.jpg
    213.8 KB · Views: 89
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom