WIN a ROCK HARD DOUBLEWALL TRANSMISSION CROSSMEMBER!

JAGS

Hooked
Here's a pic of a moderately used crossmember. It could certainly use an upgrade. [emoji106]

IMG_4187.jpg

TRLJNKY

The best part of this thread is that I thought mine was bad. Now I know its the norm. Drive it like you stole it! It will be fine. My under carriage looks like I drove over and IED

aka cavfighter

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
IMG_20180116_192304866.jpg
Here's hoping for the best... I'm doing a ton of upgrades to the Jeep right now so this would be a great addition. However I believe OverlanderJK probably needs it more than I do... So if I win will probably donate it to him if he accepts.

Thank you Rock Hard and WAYALIFE!!!!!

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

SDG

Caught the Bug
What's the fun in that? Lol.
Exactly! Would be nice to see a beefy replacement go to someone who actually has beat the shit out of their stock one, to see how it hold up. Clearly Jason, neither you nor I fit that bill haha.

TrailHunter

Hooked
Exactly! Would be nice to see a beefy replacement go to someone who actually has beat the shit out of their stock one, to see how it hold up. Clearly Jason, neither you nor I fit that bill haha.

You could put Adam’s Crossmember on your Jeep and show everyone how hard you wheel...

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
You could put Adam’s Crossmember on your Jeep and show everyone how hard you wheel...
Hell mines so darn scratch free and shiny I'm to ashamed to post a picture of it to enter lol. That'll change soon it's still pretty new and has been sitting for 5 weeks now.

Top Bottom