WIN a ROCK HARD JK Sport Cage - GET PREPARED for MOAB GIVEAWAY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JLE21

I would love to cross this off the build list, nothing like a well built american made product for some peace of mind. Thank you WAL and RH4X4 :thumbup:

Attachments

• 1455453342747.jpg
    1455453342747.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 147

LasVegasJK

RockHard cage sure would look good installed in my JKU. Then, maybe the wife wouldn't think she is going to die when we're off road. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455479075.966504.jpg

hyvltge

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455485258.492071.jpg

Thank you Rock Hard and WAYALIFE for the chance at winning this. I'm all signed up for the 2016 Easter Jeep Safari and I don't like taking it easy. I've been really wanting one of these cages for a long time and what guy wouldn't want a free cage! PLUS then I don't have to hear about how I'm not saving up for a ring from the girlfriend [emoji28]

I will be attending Easter Jeep Safari 2016 and adding a Rockhard 4x4 Cage to my jeep would enable me to ensure protection for the ones I hold near and dear to me. Happy Family.jpg 1449021480796.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455508340.653150.jpg

The reason I would love to win the cage is simply making sure that when I'm out on the trail flexing on rocks or just cruising in doing so knowing I'm safe making those memories that will last me a life time!

Thanks for the Giveaway Eddie and Rock Hard!

epetry

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455509102.811824.jpg

Awesome product proven on the trail by many people. I would love to have this in my jeep to keep me and everyone safe on and off the trails. Thanks for this great opportunity to allow someone on here to rock this rock hard cage!

hat-jk

Thank you for great opportunity. For safe and fun off roading, Cage is a necessary equipment.
Many future 4x4 events, this will be a great start for safe building.

PC070123.jpg

Reaper

Rock hard Sports Cage

jeep in winter.jpg I am currently building my Rubicon to make the trip of a life time. The trip I have been beggig my wife to let me take for years! My FIRST trip down the rubicon trail! The sports cage is on a short list of things I intend on getting to make the trip! Its the best looking sports cage and highly recommended by people i have been talking to.

mo0s3

Would love to add this to my 2015 JKU, this was on my wish list for extra added protection in case the unfortunate happens. The extra added piece of mind will be great for my little ones in my Jeep as well :) ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455558684.644273.jpg

Tekel

More security is always needed! Plus it would help put the wife more at ease so I can take my son and son on the way wheeling!

24382658852_2dcafaa4fb_c.jpg

JP Girl

What an awesome giveaway!! Thank you for doing this!! After seeing a buddy's Jeep get totaled this winter from a rollover and seeing the bent stick rollcage, I've started doing my homework which one to purchase and this rollcage is at the top of my list! I'd love to show this bad boy off at the upcoming Jeep Jambo that we will be going to! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455564425.033500.jpg

NV375

Thank you Rock Hard 4x4 and WAL for this great product giveaway. I ran out of funds and had other things in life come up so I still need one of these for #5. :rock:

20150403_172330.jpg

paradym3

Great Giveaway! If I won the sport cage I would use the bars as some additional mounting points for electronics and also to beef up the windshield area to keep my wife and I safe in a trail rollover.

-Craig

20150905_184433413_iOS.jpg

Napalm

Another awesome giveaway opportunity :)

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455661265.069431.jpg

I'd love to be able to win this for the added safety it brings and just he overall great quality product that it is.

WolfmanMSU84

Well here in the Midwest our trails can get pretty narrow especially with all the wind storms we have had. It seems I am always finding a trail that is a few inches narrower than my JKU. I knew switching from a 2 door to a 4 door would take some change, but that also has contributed to some of the damage I have inflicted. A Rock Hard Sport cage would really help preserve the condition of the exterior of Wild Blue. Thanks for having such a very worthwhile give away. PassRearDoor.jpg PassRearDoorR1.jpg PassRearF1.jpg After Body Shop.jpg

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Thank you WAL and RH4x4 for this opportunity to win a cage! I really want one now that my wife and kids will be joining me while we are off road.

1455663221292.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom