WIN a ROCK HARD JK Sport Cage - GET PREPARED for MOAB GIVEAWAY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChiefJeepKing

Thank you Rock Hard and Wayalife for this awesome opportunity to enter this contest! I would use the cage for added safety to my jeep for a long life of wheeling I hope my jeep and I have! Good luck everyone! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1454983644.268338.jpg

bladeolson

Sports Cage Lover

The reason I need the Rock Hard Jeep JK Wrangler Sport Cage is that it is awesome, and it would be the perfect addition to my Jeep!

IMG_20151017_222125.jpg

OkstateJK

image.jpg

I would love to have it for the additional peace of mind it would give on the trail. Especially in areas where a severe rollover is possible like black bear pass.

mattbull98

I would love to have this cage for when I go wheeling. I'm ready to get serious with my mods on my Jeep and this would be a great start. Arctic Jeep.jpg

ogalarra

The cage :)

I want to put a cage in my jeep. Added security.
G- Shark!

Attachments

• IMG_2434.jpg
    IMG_2434.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 204

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I sure could use a cage to help protect my family. Thanks for the opportunity Rock Hard and Wayalife!!!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1454983952.722155.jpg

Yuriy

Thank you for the great opportunity! I would love to win the cage because I'll be one mod closer to meeting requirements for JK EXPERIENCE!!! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1454984011.351238.jpg

jljohnson464

I've had mine on it's side once, scary stuff without reinforcement! Now that I have a son who will eventually be joining me on trips, the Rock Hard Cage would def improve my peace of mind! Plus it would go great with my Rock Hard harness bar! Thanks for the opportunity!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1454984029.909911.jpg

GetOut

Thank you for another great opportunity!!

A sport cage is one of the safety mods I very much so would like to add to my jeep. The last few years have seen a wedding and a couple of kids and I am thinking I need to leave my wilder days behind and maybe forego some of the risk I never used to consider risk. The addition of a sport cage would add in the safety factor for the family and myself while we are out on the trail. Good luck to everyone!

attachment.php

Recurve

That rockhard cage is deffinatly on my list of upgrades! Winning one would be even sweeter! Thanks for the opportunity , also my birthday is the 24th ! This would be an awesome late present! :rock: image.jpg

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
What an awesome opportunity! Once again I have to thank Eddie and Cindy for such a great opportunity, and thank Rock Hard for their support and for making awesome products!
As I am moving to Hawaii soon, my Jeep will be growing up sooner than I had anticipated. I plan on getting the next round of upgrades complete before I leave June 1st, which will include a PR44 front or similar, PR60 semi float rear or similar, drive shafts, 37s and a host of other goods. We will be doing a lot of harder trails with the rig and the entire family will be on board for most of them. Upon returning to the mainland, the wife and I will be doing several long adventures that we have been planning as well. This cage would be an awesome addition to the build, as it would help protect the family throughout our adventures. If I were to win this, then all I would need to pick up is the rear 4 door section and the 3rd row bar to make it complete. This is already on my list of things to get eventually, so this would certainly help expedite it!

My rig...
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1454984041.620990.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1454984139.597187.jpg

Kittykat

What an awesome giveaway !!! I would LOVE to win the RockHard JK sport cage. I want to eventually go to Moab and have looked into this cage before. As an ICU nurse, I see patients come in all the time that have been in motor vehicle accidents, like a rollover, and as a result suffer permanent damages and life style changes because of this. It's terrifying as these things can happen so quickly, so this added safety feature would definitely be a plus for me!! Even if I don't win this, it's great to know that a fellow jeeper will be that much safer off-road [emoji106]🏻

Thanks for the chance!!

! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1454984178.008814.jpg

jkugeza

jeep5.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1454984199.342865.jpg
I need a cage to keep my daughter as safe as possible, she goes wheeling with me everytime.

Last edited:

yokev

Reasons Why I Need A Cage

If you own a Wrangler and offroad, you need a [real] cage.
I own a Wrangler and offroad, therefore I need a cage.
Furthermore, being that none of my friends go wheeling, I go by myself.
Because of this, I only need a front-half cage. jeepmud1.jpg
jeepmud2.jpg

Last edited:

Moabcj7

Why do I need the roll cage? Because my wife Lets me buy and play with dangerous toys. Something to do with my life insurance. The rock hard roll cage would allow me to prolong her wait for it. You could be a great help in this by choosing me as the winner. Thank you and and Rock Hard for this opportunity.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    108.9 KB · Views: 169

bigred13

Rock Hard JK Sport Cage Giveaway

The timing on this couldn't be much better. I have bee slowly adding mods to my '08 JKU with the latest being a set of 38.5" TSLs. I am to the point now that I need to start focusing a little more of Safety if I am going to continue to push the limits of my Jeep.
Jeep_Waterfall_2012.jpg
IMG_0551.jpg

Desert Crawler

Spring-Summer 2 2015 030.jpg
Thank you all for the opportunity to win. My friends and family would all sleep better knowing I have a Rock Hard JK Sports cage, because they all know I take signs like this as merely suggestion.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Thanks Rockhard and Wayalife for the opportunity. I would love one to allow some piece of mind while playing hard.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1454984654.816163.jpg

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1454984672.297131.jpg

Thanks to Eddie, Cindy, and Rock Hard!

Need a cage to add to the safety of the occupants and to have a place to mount the CB. [emoji106]

Good luck everybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom