WIN Truck-Lite LED Headlights!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

200blue

Would really appreciate a set of Truck-Lite LED Headlights so that the tunnels I travel through are not so scary! Stock just doesn't light'em up!

jeep_in_tunnel_headlights_on.jpg

Tackerdown

Banned
Well damn I dont really need them I have lights but I sure would feel better knowing my wife had a set of these when she drives at night. 1375839681392.jpg ok that was a load of crap but thanks for the opertunity Truck Light and WOL.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Newbeme

Thank you for the opportunity and chance to win. Best I can do for now for a head light pic, since we are currently waiting for our 2014 JK to come in.

IMG_3511.jpg

Toxic

Would make hunting sasquatch a lot easier. 1375922456908.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

cmlrc

Don't know anybody with stock headlights that doesn't need this upgrade, but sure would like the winner to be me! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1375923612.978012.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

BlackKnight

Please count me in :)

I'll be ordering the JK next week :celebrate: so No pic yet, but it's close...

EDIT>>

:celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate:

Signed on the Dotted line last night !! Delivery is Thursday, Pics comming soon :)

:celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate:

Last edited:

loscann48

I could us some new headlights because the the light reflecting off my parks pass is almost as bright as my headlights...beside my license plate says it all, WTF was Chrysler thinking with these stock headlights!

Sent from my ADR6400L using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1375994325653.jpg
    1375994325653.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 95
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom