WINDROCK End of Summer Pre-Run #2 - January 29-31

Advanced group ran 35, 26, 44, then we watched 2 rigs come up Rattle Rock before running 15 in the dark. Only a couple winch pulls, couple fender scrubs, and a broke ass YJ, it was an awesome day.

Edited: I really have to give some props to Matt (MedixJK), Andy (TennJK) and Josh (jkwebbie) for their driving on the double blacks. Open/open and still only had to pull cable about 3-4 times total.

Thanks Trevor. I wouldn't have been able to make it over any of those things without you guys. You planned a great trip. Let's do another pre-run soon.

Those are great pics! I'm a shoulda photographer. You know, I shoulda taken a pic of that!

Right there with ya. I got my phones charged up last night and realized that the only pics I had were of Rattle Rock. I guess the rest of the time I trying not to bust my ass climbing up the trail.

Right there with ya. I got my phones charged up last night and realized that the only pics I had were of Rattle Rock. I guess the rest of the time I trying not to bust my ass climbing up the trail.

"Trying". I successfully busted mine a few times!

Great photos all around and love the trail-side interview! Can't wait for the End of Summer run.

Yup! My legs are way too sore for a "trail ride"!

Looks like another great run! Can't wait to get back there this summer.

Excellent pics everyone! Thanks for sharing.

These pictures were taken with cell phones and uploaded to the forum. We're not trying to be photographers. Thus why I only had like 6 pictures the whole weekend.

I'm just jackin with you. Glad you guys had a good time.

Top Bottom