WINDROCK End of Summer Pre-Run #3 - May 13-15

TennJK

Throw me in the maybes! You three (Matt, Scott, and Josh) could talk shit literally all day lol. Looking forward to hanging out with you guys again. But at least this time we won't be dragging Scott's ass everywhere we go

MattMc

I'm in for the Advanced group. She will have graduated to a big Jeep by then. Also, in for a cabin, like last time.

jkwebbie

Throw me in the maybes! You three (Matt, Scott, and Josh) could talk shit literally all day lol. Looking forward to hanging out with you guys again. But at least this time we won't be dragging Scott's ass everywhere we go

Hahaha that's what happens when you go wheeling with the same guys and regularly talk to them, even if they live in different states. We all talk a bunch of crap to each other, but I consider Scott, Matt and Trevor some of my best friends, and you gotta be able to talk crap to your buddies lol

Hahaha that's what happens when you go wheeling with the same guys and regularly talk to them, even if they live in different states. We all talk a bunch of crap to each other, but I consider Scott, Matt and Trevor some of my best friends, and you gotta be able to talk crap to your buddies lol
Boom. Damn right.
But at least this time we won't be dragging Scott's ass everywhere we go
^^^^ this is how the shit talking starts...

Grubbicon

Im gonna let you in on a little secret lol. No matter what I drive dragging me out of the woods or me working on something at some point is normal lol. Also even if you think your being nice dont let Trevor drive lmao.

jkwebbie

Im gonna let you in on a little secret lol. No matter what I drive dragging me out of the woods or me working on something at some point is normal lol. Also even if you think your being nice dont let Trevor drive lmao.

Hahaha this is very true!!!! If I don't see you trying the hardest line or at least doing something stupid in your Jeep, I get disappointed.... And then I start talking shit to make you do stuff lol

TennJK

I feel you there. Really enjoy wheeling with you guys. There's never a dull moment lol.

Boom. Damn right.
^^^^ this is how the shit talking starts...

Just some friendly comments never hurt anyone...

I figured that out when this past trip when we all would give you about 10 yards of space when you're coming through lol. And don't let Trevor drive, got it.

thardy

Banned

I'm in for the Advanced group. She will have graduated to a big Jeep by then. Also, in for a cabin, like last time.

Scenic group. I'm bringing wasp spray.

I'll get you guys down.

I figured that out when this past trip when we all would give you about 10 yards of space when you're coming through lol. And don't let Trevor drive, got it.

Hey now fuckers! There's still no proof that I bent the tie rod (still blame my spotter, Scott!), I got you a new one, which you proceeded to bend anyway. Either way, not a single fuck was given. :bleh:

Grubbicon

Hey now fuckers! There's still no proof that I bent the tie rod (still blame my spotter, Scott!), I got you a new one, which you proceeded to bend anyway. Either way, not a single fuck was given. :bleh:

Im just gonna leave this here...
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1456254528.086758.jpg

Lol. Even though I could careless its still funny.

GR8WHITE

Put me down trevor for advanced. Should be able to make it but will not know for sure until we get a little closer.

Top Bottom