WINDROCK End of Summer Pre-Run #3 - May 13-15

RebelconJk

Put me down on the maybe list. (advanced) hope i can make this one, we had a good time last trip. hopefully i can run the advanced trails this time.:thumb:

agarciadrummer

Would love to go. Can I do Advance group? 08 Rubicon 4.5" RK on 35" Beadlocks? I have gone to WRP several times and was able to do most blue runs and easy black was not sure how advanced you guys are going

thardy

Banned
Put me down on the maybe list. (advanced) hope i can make this one, we had a good time last trip. hopefully i can run the advanced trails this time.:thumb:

Got you down and hope you can make it.

Would love to go. Can I do Advance group? 08 Rubicon 4.5" RK on 35" Beadlocks? I have gone to WRP several times and was able to do most blue runs and easy black was not sure how advanced you guys are going

You shouldn't have too much of an issue in the Advanced group. We WILL be running a few double black diamonds, like 15, but if we can get a JKU on 35s with open front and rear up 15, in the dark, with only a little repositioning with the winch, we can get you up. Just trust the spotter!

thardy

Banned
I've gone ahead and created a second "Advanced" group since we have already met the cap on the first one. Please note that just because you might be listed under group 1 or 2, doesn't necessarily mean that's who will be in those groups. We'll move things around and ensure every group has someone knowledgeable of the trails to lead the groups.

Grubbicon

True. Ill give the YJ credit, it withstood you far longer than i figured...

It withstood me longer then I thought too lol.

Hell I didn't think it would make it out of the parking lot when I saw him pouring oil in before we had even gone anywhere

Lol you should of seen it before i started putting stupid thick oil in it. I had to pour oil in it every 5 minutes it felt like.

hhunter050

Do I need to post all the things you want or can I just say I want to be in the Advanced group since you know my jeep lol

Top Bottom