Windrock October 9-11, 2020

wjtstudios

Hooked
I’ll get the hotel set up for everyone tomorrow. We were able to get a group rate set up.

I’ll let everyone know when I do.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

JKbrick

You coming too??

I am debating it, honestly I want to see everyone but I’m not sure how willing I am to break my Jeep trying to follow everyone on 40s around. I’m so damn tired of being at work I may even just go up and drive around Michigan just to get away from work. It’s up in the air

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
I am debating it, honestly I want to see everyone but I’m not sure how willing I am to break my Jeep trying to follow everyone on 40s around. I’m so damn tired of being at work I may even just go up and drive around Michigan just to get away from work. It’s up in the air

Or, you can do both!!

I think there will be enough guys going that if the 40s group breaks off to run a red trail, the rest can run a different trail and meet up later.

I’m up any time this fall for a Bundy hill run, dunes or other trails. Just let me know when you can get away.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

19YJ94

Caught the Bug

You can hang with me, we could run some other trails, even badge ones.

Sent from my SM-S506DL using WAYALIFE mobile app

bmkrinne

Put me down for a definite maybe for Saturday. We’ve got a refueling outage at the power plant the whole month of October but may be able to come up late Friday night, wheel Saturday then head back for work Sunday. It’ll be great riding with you all again!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

wjtstudios

Hooked
Put me down for a definite maybe for Saturday. We’ve got a refueling outage at the power plant the whole month of October but may be able to come up late Friday night, wheel Saturday then head back for work Sunday. It’ll be great riding with you all again!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

For sure!!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

BaddestCross

Isn't Brick on 37s? That's 40s on a 2 door.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Top Bottom