Windrock October 9-11, 2020

wjtstudios

Hooked
I’m waiting on the Hilton in Oakridge to get me pricing back for the group rate at the hotel. I should have it set up tomorrow. It will be at the Hilton Double Tree, the same hotel we stayed at last year.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug
I am debating it, honestly I want to see everyone but I’m not sure how willing I am to break my Jeep trying to follow everyone on 40s around. I’m so damn tired of being at work I may even just go up and drive around Michigan just to get away from work. It’s up in the air

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I’m on 37s you can go with me

Sent from Lookout Mtn.

wjtstudios

Hooked
Ok, the hotel is set up. Right now we have 15 rooms with two queen beds blocked. The rate is $89.00 per night. Here’s the information:

Double tree by Hilton Oak Ridge
215 S. Illinois Ave
Oak Ridge, Tennessee 37830

1-865-481-2468

Reference Wayalife Jeep Run.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Last edited:

Weebz

Caught the Bug
Ok, the hotel is set up. Right now we have 15 rooms with two queen beds blocked. The rate is $89.00 per night. Here’s the information:

Double tree by Hilton Oak Ridge
215 S. Illinois Ave
Oak Ridge, Tennessee 37830

1-865-481-2474.

Reference Wayalife Jeep Run.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

You are an organizing machine Bill! Thank you

Ddays

Hooked
Thanks Bill!

Looks like I'm goin to be a late arrival Friday eve but I should be there. Looking forward to Sat!

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
I tried calling that number to set up my room and it didn’t work. I looked it up and called 1-865-481-2468 and was able to get ahold of someone. They had no information about our group staying or a group rate, I booked the room anyway and they gave me a rate of $76 a night.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

19YJ94

Caught the Bug
I tried calling that number to set up my room and it didn’t work. I looked it up and called 1-865-481-2468 and was able to get ahold of someone. They had no information about our group staying or a group rate, I booked the room anyway and they gave me a rate of $76 a night.

Hmmm hope I can score that rate! [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-S506DL using WAYALIFE mobile app

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
We definitely need to find waldens ledge. That was a fun trail.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

wjtstudios

Hooked

That’s crazy. I had copied the information right off the email that they had sent.

I updated the phone number, I’ll call robin and find out what’s going on.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Weebz

Caught the Bug
6 Jeeps on 40s!

This is going to be awesome

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Yikes! That’s a heck of a line up of big rigs. Add one more to my group. Kit is coming down with her Jeep as well. JLUR on 37’s. I will need to wheel with her so I hope there are lots of bypasses around the 40’s playground. Lol

wjtstudios

Hooked
Yikes! That’s a heck of a line up of big rigs. Add one more to my group. Kit is coming down with her Jeep as well. JLUR on 37’s. I will need to wheel with her so I hope there are lots of bypasses around the 40’s playground. Lol

Perfect!

Is Greg going to make it?

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Top Bottom