Windshield note

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
Haha glad I wasn't the only one who immediately thought of that.

In my old pick up I did find it easier to back in on many occasions where parking was tight. Big mirrors, and back up sensors made it a piece of cake.

It becomes habit with my job for some as well. It bothers the fuck out of me when I see my coworkers all backed in. I purposely will park a work pick-up nose in. We're taught it's for a quick get away if we get a call. If the 7.5. seconds it takes me to back out means the difference between the cat fallng out of the tree or properly carrying, and setting up a ladder, climbing up to get it, getting the shit scratched out of you, it deserved to fall. Besides the damn things always land on their feet.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app
Going to disagree .. not always ... toss em in the air 10 times an watch an see .. I to back in at times .. all depends on the space an traffic .. if it's easier to pull into traffic then backing into it ...

Sent from my SM-G892A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

RonG

When I was a volunteer EMT and drove ambulances, we always backed in. “Position yourself for leaving rapidly” was what we were taught from the beginning. These days, I let the situation decide how I park.

My 18 year-old always backs his car in - garage, drive-way, parking lots. His feeling is that using the back-up camera to park and pulling out forward is safer. I can’t disagree with him.

On a similar note:
I discovered my 15 year-old carries printed cards in his wallet which he leaves on deserving cars in parking lots...

IMG_0349.jpg

I am sure he didn’t make it up, but you have to appreciate his initiative.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Some ultra beta male came unglued at the grocery store today.
“This is a clean air vehicle spot not a Jeep stall!”
It all started with a dumb shrug and a “wtf” mouth movement as he looked at me. So I entertained him a bit. lol

You’ve got to be shitting me? You have “clean air vehicle spots” out there? I hope we get some around here so I can have some fun!

You’ve got to be shitting me? You have “clean air vehicle spots” out there? I hope we get some around here so I can have some fun!

Yea it’s silly. They are popping up everywhere. Clean air, vanpool, all electric, etc etc.
I don’t seek them out. It just happens. You should see Costco’s parking lot in south San Jose. Entire sections painted and marked clean air/vanpool. It’s really out of hand.

jesse3638

Hooked
Pregnant women and people using stroller spaces too. Pretty soon we'll all be parking in the back 40. 🤪

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Those we do have here. I park in the back 40 anyway.

People are to ignorant and self absorbed to park close. I always park in back of the back 40 lol

I used that phrase with my wife and she had no clue what it meant..haha.

Strodinator

Caught the Bug
Omg. This is hillarious! I was wondering when y'all would go there. Lol. But I have to say Portland is the worst greenieliberal place

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
It sucks. When I can tell from 50 feet away that a person wants to be referred to as they/them pronouns without them saying a word I know it's time to retreat back to the country away from all that nonsense.

Sent from my PH-1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

BaddestCross

Top Bottom