Wines of the Week

Brute

Hooked
First two cases into the new wine storage...

Why is every pic I upload from my phone always sideways?

IMG_20171126_130603_767.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

JAGS

Hooked
Doc said cut the beer back and stick with red wines [emoji485]like I said before, I feel like the village idiot in the wine aisles. Really like this one.

View attachment 284075

Sent from my VS985 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

Welcome. [emoji6][emoji485]

There are tons of choices. Like Jeep parts, from cheap to WTF. Similarly, you do kind of get what you pay for. Brute is the 60/80 DTD of wines. I drool over some of his shares. Me, I lean CA, but am venturing out a little more.

Enough in this thread to help you out for sure.

Ddays

Hooked
Welcome. [emoji6][emoji485]

There are tons of choices. Like Jeep parts, from cheap to WTF. Similarly, you do kind of get what you pay for. Brute is the 60/80 DTD of wines. I drool over some of his shares. Me, I lean CA, but am venturing out a little more.

Enough in this thread to help you out for sure.

:D thanks! I think i'll kick back tonight and start at the beginning of this thread. I have ties to the Paso Robles region so that's where I am trying to start my wine adventures with. Certainly won't limit it to there though. And yeah, Brutes got some kickass shares for sure!

Brute

Hooked
:D thanks! I think i'll kick back tonight and start at the beginning of this thread. I have ties to the Paso Robles region so that's where I am trying to start my wine adventures with. Certainly won't limit it to there though. And yeah, Brutes got some kickass shares for sure!

The very best wine is the one you enjoy drinking, regardless of price... and red wine is definitely good for you, so says my doc as well

MTG

Caught the Bug
There are two wines reflected in this picture.

IMG_4018.jpg

Both were great. Completely different but equally enjoyable. As was the one later. :)

Then again maybe it was because last night was the first time in a while I could enjoy an evening away from work, and spend time with my family and friends, in a cabin in the woods.

JAGS

Hooked
There are two wines reflected in this picture.

View attachment 284624

Both were great. Completely different but equally enjoyable. As was the one later. :)

Then again maybe it was because last night was the first time in a while I could enjoy an evening away from work, and spend time with my family and friends, in a cabin in the woods.

Cab in the bottle, what varietal in the carafe? Tawny port night cap or did you go boones farm for the third bottle. [emoji12]

JAGS

Hooked
Set up the new fridge. 20 bottles. Had to replace the 12 bottle that quit on me.

IMG_3787.jpg IMG_3789.jpg

And last night I enjoyed this Chardonnay. Very tasty.

IMG_3790.jpg

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Roo was great. This bottle was not bad, but very different than the previous few. Would have been better on its own and not as a follow up. IMG_4201.JPG

Top Bottom