Wines of the Week

Brute

Hooked
There are two wines reflected in this picture.

View attachment 284624

Both were great. Completely different but equally enjoyable. As was the one later. :)

Then again maybe it was because last night was the first time in a while I could enjoy an evening away from work, and spend time with my family and friends, in a cabin in the woods.

Wine really tastes better in a setting like this...good for you

JAGS

Hooked
A 2013 Le Vieux Donjon Chateauneuf Du Pape. Solid, well rounded bottle of wine. [emoji846][emoji485]

IMG_3836.jpg

JAGS

Hooked
Caption this:

“Wine so pedestrian it hides behind the fancy French label.”

What did I win? :idontknow:

A custom oak bench from Justin?? [emoji6] where should I have them ship it.

Lol. I'm just drink'n grapes. So you are not into french wines? Or not into Grenache?

JAGS

Hooked
My apologies. You're in marketing, autistic, good with art and all that. Just another failed attempt a humor on my part.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

The only opinion that matters is your audiences. Clearly I have failed you. Autistic or artistic. Lol.

I figured you were just busting my chops and just doing the same. In reality, I'm just hiding the logo on the other side of the glass. [emoji23][emoji485]

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Castle of the Pope...my favorite style of southern Rhone wine...
I've never had Roo...what in particular jumps out at you with your first bite?

What did kangaroo taste like? And don't say chicken.

Definitely the texture of the muscle fibers. The more rare pieces naturally broke apart without really having to be cut. The taste was not gamey (at least not to me), and I found it to taste much more like beef than chicken.

Tom and I visited Via Vega winery in Paso Robles this past weekend. Wines were good and the winemaker was very knowledgeable on wines and history of the area. Well worth a visit. Thanks for the recommendation, Jason.

Attachments

• 20171207_113400.jpg
    20171207_113400.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 36
Top Bottom