Wines of the Week

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Time for a bump!

Excellent red blend from Portugal:

IMG_9424.jpg

Unfortunately I only have the one as it was a part of a hodgepodge buy.

jesse3638

Hooked
Well Lisa has developed a gluten intolerance which is a huge bummer as beer and breweries were our thing. Because of this been giving more wine a shot. Getting my feet wet with some different Chardonnays. Also finished off a bottle of Kirkland Cabernet Sauvignon ...haha. Still trying to figure this wine shit out.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Brute

Hooked
Had dinner tonight in NYC with andy5160 & his wife...enjoyed a fine Spanish wine, one of my favorites...Vega Sicilia

Attachments

• E5548358-7629-4EDD-9527-11681E0F71C8.jpg
    E5548358-7629-4EDD-9527-11681E0F71C8.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 46

jesse3638

Hooked
Mmmmm...don’t remind me. This is perfectly normal [emoji867][emoji867][emoji867][emoji867][emoji850][emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Glad to hear it. I had a few coworkers quit chewing almost 2 years ago now. They all used to site killthecan.com to help. One got himself hooked on sugar free cough drops. He finally kicked those too and thank god. The sugar alcohol gave him hellatious gas. Easily cleared a room..haha.

RCVRY

Glad to hear it. I had a few coworkers quit chewing almost 2 years ago now. They all used to site killthecan.com to help. One got himself hooked on sugar free cough drops. He finally kicked those too and thank god. The sugar alcohol gave him hellatious gas. Easily cleared a room..haha.

Wow. Fuckemall. I’ll spell that for them “fuck them all [emoji867][emoji867][emoji867]”

I used to keep a tin next to my nuts. Think about that next time you want to tuck one in your cheeck fag.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
Top Bottom