Wines of the Week

Brute

Hooked
You two suck. That is all

Finished dinner at Leña and went to David Chang’s Kawi for dessert...seriously killer shave ice with a bottle of 2016 Cosmos, a chenin blanc from the Loire Valley

It was awesome. That is all

Attachments

• AB8E9F18-1851-429C-A6CB-A4E3A7018563.jpg
    AB8E9F18-1851-429C-A6CB-A4E3A7018563.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

Ddays

Hooked
Wow. Fuckemall. I’ll spell that for them “fuck them all [emoji867][emoji867][emoji867]”

I used to keep a tin next to my nuts. Think about that next time you want to tuck one in your cheeck fag.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

What does this even mean? Seriously, it sounds like your one RCH away from a mental breakdown sometimes...

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Wow. Fuckemall. I’ll spell that for them “fuck them all [emoji867][emoji867][emoji867]”

I used to keep a tin next to my nuts. Think about that next time you want to tuck one in your cheeck fag.

You seriously need to check yourself into the mental hospital. Life is not for everyone...at least not without medication.

JAGS

Hooked
Well Lisa has developed a gluten intolerance which is a huge bummer as beer and breweries were our thing. Because of this been giving more wine a shot. Getting my feet wet with some different Chardonnays. Also finished off a bottle of Kirkland Cabernet Sauvignon ...haha. Still trying to figure this wine shit out.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Have you tried Pinot Grigio? I hear that’s what all the cool people drink. Maybe we can meet up next week some time. [emoji6]

danford.lau

Caught the Bug
Well Lisa has developed a gluten intolerance which is a huge bummer as beer and breweries were our thing. Because of this been giving more wine a shot. Getting my feet wet with some different Chardonnays. Also finished off a bottle of Kirkland Cabernet Sauvignon ...haha. Still trying to figure this wine shit out.

If you guys travel too pick up the Wine Bible .. great for building up a baseline knowledge of what varietals and taste profiles you like and don’t like . Over time wine palette will evolve .. really fun pastime and money hole .

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Thanks. If you believed that; why would you consciously say that to anyone?

To defend someone? Offend someone? Just to be mean?

Didn’t you make a point of telling the forum about mental illness running in your family and you having it as well? Your posts last night were rambling and nonsensical. If you need help, get it.

Last edited:

jesse3638

Hooked
Have you tried Pinot Grigio? I hear that’s what all the cool people drink. Maybe we can meet up next week some time. [emoji6]
Yeah what are you doing next Tuesday..haha?
If you guys travel too pick up the Wine Bible .. great for building up a baseline knowledge of what varietals and taste profiles you like and don’t like . Over time wine palette will evolve .. really fun pastime and money hole .

Yeah I think that's the biggest thing just trying to figure out what I'll like. Gaining the knowledge of things. Bottom line if I like the taste of a $6 bottle over a $40 bottle I'm not drinking the $40 bottle because it is supposed to be better...haha. I did notice the cab I had tasted much different after having some pasta so I'm learning as to why things pair well or not. It'll be a fun journey for sure.

RCVRY

Didn’t you make a point of telling the forum about mental illness running in your family? Your posts last night were rambling and nonsensical. If you need help, get it.

That’s fine, won’t argue. I was drunk as fuck.

But still, why would you say that to anyone? The part about “life isn’t for everyone?” That’s gonna help how?

Top Bottom