Worry About Yourself, Fucking web wheelers.

sandfrog

:thinking: So you're worried about what we're doing with our Jeeps now :idontknow: You came to our house and ignored the 'No Soliciting' sign for your own agenda, guess you were worried about yourself...

I started this reply with name calling then I remembered a great quote. "Don't argue with an idiot. He will drag you in and beat you with experience."

Who's to say there isn't some guy that saw this post and said. "Man. I have been looking for one of these." I'm glad he posted this.

Selling has two parts. A seller AND a buyer. The both usually benefit here man. That beneficiary has been you more than once when it comes to buying gear whether it be from "your site" or Craigslist.

So quick to jump of the nutsack of the "rules". Just to make yourself the WOL policeman. LOL.

Well then Barney Fife. Your life is now complete.

IMG_1476965981.414043.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
I started this reply with name calling then I remembered a great quote. "Don't argue with an idiot. He will drag you in and beat you with experience."

Who's to say there isn't some guy that saw this post and said. "Man. I have been looking for one of these." I'm glad he posted this.

Selling has two parts. A seller AND a buyer. The both usually benefit here man. That beneficiary has been you more than once when it comes to buying gear whether it be from "your site" or Craigslist.

So quick to jump of the nutsack of the "rules". Just to make yourself the WOL policeman. LOL.

Are you really that dull? This ISN'T Craiglist, that's the point. This is a private internet forum that you have been ALLOWED to be a part of. If you don't respect this place or the owner's rules, why are you even here? If the OP had been more of a contributor in the LONG time he's been here, this issue wouldn't have even come up. But since I am a moderator here, then I guess I am one of the 'officers on duty' and was just doing my job not letting it go un-checked. But clearly you don't understand that because it's ok to break the rules as long as it benefits you.

Napalm

View attachment 227840

I think I could speak for myself and my fellow ACTIVE members, we'd rather buy from someone who is active and participates and contributes than someone who feels they don't need too.

There isn't anything wrong with selling, we just appreciate it when people hold off until they choose to contribute and be apart of the forum. Otherwise, the person selling intentions look suspicious.

No beef here, just an opinion.

sandfrog

I think I could speak for myself and my fellow ACTIVE members, we'd rather buy from someone who is active and participates and contributes than someone who feels they don't need too.

There isn't anything wrong with selling, we just appreciate it when people hold off until they choose to contribute and be apart of the forum. Otherwise, the person selling intentions look suspicious.

No beef here, just an opinion.

The only valid point in all of this.

Thanks man.

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug

View attachment 227840

Sir.. you are an idiot!

Go back to your Tricycle Club and complain to them about how you don't think the world is fair..

jagrubb99

I'm going to respond to all the negativity in one post.

Go out and work on your jeep or go drive over some rocks.

This is the problem with this country today, everyone is worried about what everyone else is doing. Worry about yourself.

Fucking web wheelers.

Just like Hillary Clinton. You dont want people to worry about all the wrong things you've done. You think everyone should just look past breaking rules. This is PRIVATE property do either respect the owner's rule or get out.

Sent from my XT1031 using WAYALIFE mobile app

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy

You do realize enforcing rules is what "moderators" do right? Your "bike" forum must not have them or, like you, they suck.

Fuck it's even in the FAQ right above the rule about selling stuff. The FAQ you agreed too when you signed up.

What is a Moderator?

Moderators are regular members who have generously agreed to volunteer their time to help manage WAYALIFE.com and enforce its rules and policies. Moderators are NOT paid employees and the views and opinions expressed by them may not always reflect those of WAYALIFE.com.

sandfrog

Just like Hillary Clinton. You dont want people to worry about all the wrong things you've done. You think everyone should just look past breaking rules. This is PRIVATE property do either respect the owner's rule or get out.

Sent from my XT1031 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I am far from a Hilary supporter but really. "All the wrong things" Ignorance. You all need a life, a job, a degree, or something to cling to other than this BS

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
:cheesy: You must as you keep coming back to see the responses. You're a dumbass.

edit: Whats wrong with this country is that idiots like you pay no attention to any rules and assume that you can do whatever you want. Go pound sand up your ass.

To add, they also have to have their safe spaces because words hurt. They need their fn hand held.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, two guys going full retard on one thread :crazyeyes:

Since it always seems to be missed, WAYALIFE is Cindy and my home on the internet and we pay for it to exist so that all of you can use it for free. This is NOT Craigslist and if you don't like how we've chosen to run our private forum, please don't let the door hit you in the ass as you leave. :yup:

Top Bottom