Worst mod you have installed and regretted.

danco3636

Putting on 35's and 3 weeks later took them off and put on 37's.
Putting on a cold intake filter and 2 weeks later ripping it off and putting on a Ripp SC
Putting on SB bumpers and looking at it and returning them and putting on PS bumpers
Putting on a short arm kit and 4 weeks later putting on a LA
Putting on a SB winch and later swapping it for a Warn
Putting on coil lift with fox shocks and now swapping it out for King shock coilovers
Oh and the list goes on......... and costly choices and changes...
Got a garage full of goodies...... ;)

BenJKWrangler15

Installing Evo builder corners without straps or clamps. I drilled so many wrong holes scratched the hell out of it and it was all jacked up. Good thing the dealership bought it back so it was there problem haha. Now for my new jeep I will take my time and do it right glad I learned something the first time.

YouTube install videos are pretty fxcking neat and give great advices if not a good look at what beast you're going to tame

Putting on a cold intake filter and 2 weeks later ripping it off and putting on a Ripp SC
Putting on SB bumpers and looking at it and returning them and putting on PS bumpers
Putting on coil lift with fox shocks and now swapping it out for King shock coilovers

I read this and laughed out loud a little bit. I have pretty much done the same thing with most of my mods (buy one just to upgrade later) but with longer time frames in between. I've had my rancho 9ks for about a year and my RK springs for less than 3 months and I'm about to go Evo coilovers in September. Bilstein steering stabilizer about 3 months ago, and plan on psc hydro assist by February 2017. Lol

ROBnTANK

Damn, that's a lot of changing of parts.

Kwwilly15

Smittybuilt MOD Bumper and Winch. Replacing both soon. Should have joined this Forum a lot earlier!

Last edited:

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
50" light bar is the newest. Already took it off

Attachments

• 1467857371905.jpg
    1467857371905.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 990

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
All this Teraflex shit
Lol! That made me laugh!

For me, a ProComp lift on one of my old Jeeps ruined the ride. I thought I was going to need back surgery after that lift!

Next is buying 33s for my Jeep. I knew I wanted 35s, but was trying to be rational and start with 33s, then bump up tire sizes when they wore out. Yeah, right! I ended up selling the 33s after only a few thousand miles for next to nothing and getting 35s.

Now I research the hell out of everything and over think most things before buying anything lol!

JeepJeep75

My worst mod was LED switchback turn signal bulbs from eBay. They both burned out within a week. Wasn't expensive but was a total waist of time.

Top Bottom