Worst Vehicle Ever Made!!

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
BTW, the above episode has the original "wrangler" in it (not gonna say in what capacity) so it's worth a watch just for that. :D

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
2014 Jeep Cherokee is butt ugly. But the Renegade that's a step in a terribly new direction.

The dealers by me can't keep em on the lot. I see them everywhere. They told me the trailhawks sell the day they hit the lot. The new cherokee is like the BMW bangle 7 series...when it came out, everyone and their mother thought it was the ugliest thing on the planet (honestly, the entire Chris Bangle lineup was pretty horrid) but they sold like crack in detroit. So, although we think it looks like warmed up death, they must have gotten something right. I actually like the rear of the cherokee...the front end looks like it has downs syndrome though.

Montague3636

The dealers by me can't keep em on the lot. I see them everywhere. They told me the trailhawks sell the day they hit the lot. The new cherokee is like the BMW bangle 7 series...when it came out, everyone and their mother thought it was the ugliest thing on the planet (honestly, the entire Chris Bangle lineup was pretty horrid) but they sold like crack in detroit. So, although we think it looks like warmed up death, they must have gotten something right. I actually like the rear of the cherokee...the front end looks like it has downs syndrome though.

Down syndrome is not something to joke about .

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
Down syndrome is not something to joke about .

First, it's not my line, it's been called the downs syndrome jeep pretty much since it was shown to the public, and second, you need to lighten up. Context is everything...it's been called the downs syndrome jeep, the retarded jeep, the adopted jeep, and a heap of other names....obviously we're not making fun of people with the condition, it's a tounge in cheek poke, can't take life that seriously brother.

Montague3636

First, it's not my line, it's been called the downs syndrome jeep pretty much since it was shown to the public, and second, you need to lighten up. Context is everything...it's been called the downs syndrome jeep, the retarded jeep, the adopted jeep, and a heap of other names....obviously we're not making fun of people with the condition, it's a tounge in cheek poke, can't take life that seriously brother.

Understood just a touchy "phrase" for me

Hack12

I actually like the rear of the cherokee...the front end looks like it has downs syndrome though.

Using the words 'retarded' and 'down syndrome' to describe something you consider ugly is certainly offensive. Just because they are terms that have been gratuitously used before doesn't mean they are any less hurtful to the family members of someone living with the condition. You certainly are making fun of them, whether you consider it tongue and cheek or not. It has nothing to do with how seriously someone takes their life.

At the end of the day, this is America, say whatever you want...but why bother using thoughtless phrases that hurt people who can't defend themselves? :thinking:

Understood just a touchy "phrase" for me

I'd imagine it would be a touchy phrase for anyone with a child or loved one living with down syndrome. Keep fighting the good fight. :yup:

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
Using the words 'retarded' and 'down syndrome' to describe something you consider ugly is certainly offensive. Just because they are terms that have been gratuitously used before doesn't mean they are any less hurtful to the family members of someone living with the condition. You certainly are making fun of them, whether you consider it tongue and cheek or not. It has nothing to do with how seriously someone takes their life.

At the end of the day, this is America, say whatever you want...but why bother using thoughtless phrases that hurt people who can't defend themselves? :thinking:

I'd imagine it would be a touchy phrase for anyone with a child or loved one living with down syndrome. Keep fighting the good fight. :yup:

Well, I apologize to montague if I caused any offense, it was certainly not my intention.

Brankz

I'm with you on that one, Brankzy. :yup:

For some unknown reason, tons of FJ's in my area try to give me the Jeep wave. I'm like, "Yeah, not happening, bro."

Hahahahahha here is the same dilemma I just show them the middle finger lol

bigtrucker52

I would have to say that the worst cars ever made would have to be the prius and the smart car

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brankz

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1400643620.222770.jpg
That Pontiac kit car.

Ok now some of you will say how do you know is a kit car?

We'll
1 a 1million dollar Ferrari don't go to a gas station shop

2 I know the gas station shop owner and yes he confirmed that was a getto add kit car and the proud owner was a 18 year old kid

Top Bottom