WTB: beadlocks

GraniteCrystal

No worry Granite. My wife and I will try to look you up for a drink or a trail when we're in Colorado this fall. I think we'll be sticking to the Ouray / Moab side, but who knows. [emoji481]
Please do! We're trying to join the crazy Texans for the Texas Exodus (I assume you've seen that thread?) which will put us in Ouray and Moab in September so maybe we'll overlap there as well.

Buster3479

Please do! We're trying to join the crazy Texans for the Texas Exodus (I assume you've seen that thread?) which will put us in Ouray and Moab in September so maybe we'll overlap there as well.

Just read the thread, thank you for pointing it out. We'll see you there!!!!

We haven't set dates yet for our epic trip, and it makes sense to plan it around the Exodus trip. Now I have to find people to hit the Rubicon the weekish before to complete the planning.

Thanks again

GraniteCrystal

Just read the thread, thank you for pointing it out. We'll see you there!!!!

We haven't set dates yet for our epic trip, and it makes sense to plan it around the Exodus trip. Now I have to find people to hit the Rubicon the weekish before to complete the planning.

Thanks again
Nice! Glad you're able to join. Glad I won't be the only non-Texan there. Somebody has to hold them back when they go full redneck and start talking about jumping the Jeeps ;)

DeJkUnlimited

Caught the Bug
I know this is a real long shot, but if anything changes for you Granite in regard to Buster's rims, I'm driving to Pittsburgh at the end of February. I'll be in town from the 23-26. If Buster and I could meet up somehow, I could get them to DDays. Only thing is Buster and I are ~2.5hrs apart...this also gives you an extra month for additional funds.

GraniteCrystal

I'm unfortunately most of the way across the country from you. I just ordered the Dynatrac 60/60 hardcore package and no longer need my 5x5 wheels. I posted them locally as I really don't know what's involved in shipping 5 beadlocks.

Jeep JK/JKU Beadlocks x5 - TrailReady HD17, USA, Graphite 5x5 Pattern, 3.5" BS

Slim natural scotchbrited aluminum rings, graphite wheel powdercoating. Brand new sealed black zinc TrailReady hardware for each wheel, black lug nuts, brand new sealed valve stems, and extra new black zinc hardware for trail spares. I've wheeled them, and there's some scuffs on the back around the lip, and scrapes on the rings as you'd expect from wheeling. Rings are scotchbrited to hide the smaller scratches. Bought new in May of 2016 and haven't seen a winter yet.

With 37" Toyos mounted at the dots they needed 0 balancing with no vibrations up past 75mph.

I just listed them for $1800 locally. If you are interested, I'd be happy to take some more pictures and look into shipping.

View attachment 240467 View attachment 240468 View attachment 240469 View attachment 240470
So this is totally nuts, but are these still for sale?

Top Bottom