Yachts to Kayaks. Boating thread.

Brute

Hooked
Brute,
What lake? Grass looks healthy!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Lake Washington from Mercer Island...beginning to boat selection process shortly...and float planes can pick us up at our dock to head up into BC for fishing trips...

Right across the lake from the Seahawks trading facility...my wife nixed the flagpole for the Raiders flag, so I'm painting a jet ski black & silver with the Raiders shield so I can buzz the facility...

Last edited:

GraniteCrystal

Lake Washington from Mercer Island...beginning to boat selection process shortly...and float planes can pick us up at our dock to head up into BC for fishing trips...

Right across the lake from the Seahawks trading facility...my wife nixed the flagpole for the Raiders flag, so I'm painting a jet ski black & silver with the Raiders shield so I can buzz the facility...

Bahaha. Yes. Be that guy.

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug

I'm starting to think you might be the Dos Equis Guy.... A Brute, custom Hellcat JK, Hawaiian diving business, now a lakefront house with a colossal dock and plans of taking float plane trips to British Columbia...

MTG

Caught the Bug
Small business owner for 30 years....worked 70 hour weeks, no vacation...invested wisely, now retired six years

Wait, what? You mean you didn't get wealthy with a part-time job and only a few years worth of work? Or by having someone hand it to you in a lump sum for virtually no effort? :idontknow:

You sound like a classic "Millionaire Next Door." Congrats! Enjoy it!

That book should be on everyone's reading list BTW. :thumb:

WJCO

Meme King
Wait, what? You mean you didn't get wealthy with a part-time job and only a few years worth of work? Or by having someone hand it to you in a lump sum for virtually no effort? :idontknow:

Correct, he never worked as a Congressman.

GraniteCrystal

You sound like a classic "Millionaire Next Door." Congrats! Enjoy it!

That book should be on everyone's reading list BTW. :thumb:
Yeah, that's a good book. 👍

Top Bottom