Yachts to Kayaks. Boating thread.

Brute

Hooked
Doing any fishing Brute?

They wouldn't let me bring any tackle on the boat rental...of course after driving up the east side of the lake, I watched a bunch of trout rise to caddis flys..

Next time, I'm leaving the rods in the travel tubes and stashing them in the back pack...

Next stop is Lonesome Duck Ranch near Crater Lake OR...a rustic cabin on a great trout river...I'll be fishing then

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JeepDrum

20170514_202339.jpg
My girlfriend's cousin gave us this old 17ft Grumman a month or so ago. I've been trying to figure out how old it is and I THINK it might have been made in the late 60s or early 70s. It has dents and stuff, but it floats and the only money I have in it is the cost of two paddles. We also have a couple kayaks that we've taken on a weekend camping trip down a river which was a lot of fun.

Brute

Hooked
That should attract all the horny fish.

Unfortunately there was a few days of high temps just before I arrived that released a ton of algae from Klamath Lake into the river...every other cast was fouled by algae...I even lost two decent fish when a clump of algae snagged the line and helped unzip the hook

Brute

Hooked
IMG_1913.jpg

The boat we are taking from our hotel in Almafi to Positano to eat at La Sponda, one of the very best restaurant in Italy in my opinion

IMG_1915.JPG

Or we could take this one...it would take a little longer...

BobNH

Going to be getting on this one in a few. Concert cruise in Boston Harbor, Roger Clyne and the Peacemakers, or former lead man and members of the awesome band the Refreshments.
20170723_135908.jpeg

Sent from my SM-N910V using WAYALIFE mobile app

MrEmmDubya

This boat is in my marina......31 foot pontoon with 3 300hp motors.

Attachments

• 20170714_191155.jpg
    20170714_191155.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 118
Top Bottom