Yachts to Kayaks. Boating thread.

bmkrinne

Looks like a mirror finish. Nice piece of work! I feel like a slacker now because mine still has shit piled on it from the winter.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Looks ready for summer!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Looks like a mirror finish. Nice piece of work! I feel like a slacker now because mine still has shit piled on it from the winter.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
Thanks guys
Looks good. I'm itching to get another boat. Do you polish that every year?
Yes every year to get the oxidation off. I’m trying to get the family in the habit of cleaning it after every trip out again. If we stay on it the oxidation wouldn’t be as bad.

Spazbyt

Hooked
Got the boatercycles ready for the river this summer. I had to put a starter motor in the stand up. Problem is the starter motor is on the bottom of the motor! It only took me 2 years to get it finished. 20200503_142200.jpg 20200503_142137.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

jeeeep

Hooked
Yes every year to get the oxidation off. I’m trying to get the family in the habit of cleaning it after every trip out again. If we stay on it the oxidation wouldn’t be as bad.

Good luck with that, sold the last boat we had because I got tired of being the only one to prep it for the lake, unpack and clean it after and spend the time it required to keep it in good shape.

Best days were when I bought it and when I sold it for more than I bought it lol

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Good luck with that, sold the last boat we had because I got tired of being the only one to prep it for the lake, unpack and clean it after and spend the time it required to keep it in good shape.

Best days were when I bought it and when I sold it for more than I bought it lol

They do say that those are the best best days as a boat owner lol

It’s my mom and stepdads boat so it’s really up to them to take care of it when I’m not down. I just love the thing so much that I don’t mind doing to leg work, especially if that means full tanks of gas for me to use lol

Turbo21

27’ sportcraft. Lots of walleye fishing on Erie. And salmon fishing on Ontario IMG_1716.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JKbrick

27’ sportcraft. Lots of walleye fishing on Erie. And salmon fishing on Ontario View attachment 346712

I had an older man that worked for me when he wasn’t on Erie walleye fishing. He took me a few times, good memories. I remember stopping at a place by put in bay called the happy hooker to get a fishing license! Tom has been gone for a few years now

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Turbo21

I had an older man that worked for me when he wasn’t on Erie walleye fishing. He took me a few times, good memories. I remember stopping at a place by put in bay called the happy hooker to get a fishing license! Tom has been gone for a few years now

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

We usually run out of Walnut Creek
We brought in over 500 walleye last year. And they are saying this year is going to be one of the best walleye years ever
IMG_2027.jpg

Top Bottom