You guys are a band of bitches - Now can my ass dipshit

Panda

Law enforcement? :thinking: I'm not rolling my window down all the way if I get pulled over in UT :grayno:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Who the hell are you? Did mom ever bring your grilled cheese. Doubt you could afford meatloaf.

You are a first class douche. Leave. Don't ever come back. You aren't wanted and you certainly have nothing to offer the members of this forum but comic relief.

Dean454

You send me the PM you send me and then respond this two minutes later? :naw:

As said before, pot meet kettle.

I have had a lot of fun today. So many interesting and uneducated punks in one place. It's like a reform school. I'm guessing the level of education is somewhere in the GED range and average income is around $24k a year am I right? Good night bitches

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
I have had a lot of fun today. So many interesting and uneducated punks in one place. It's like a reform school. I'm guessing the level of education is somewhere in the GED range and average income is around $24k a year am I right? Good night bitches

I bet you post again tonight.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

Ah the ol money insult. As if we have never heard that before, says the guy with the 4wp catalog on his jeep.

This is the PM he sent me a few minutes ago,

Just admit you're a dick and we can move on. Also yes please look me up the next time you're in utah I would live to meet you in person.

Sharkey

Word Ninja

Lol. Yep, you got us all figured out.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass

Yeah, on 24k a year these guys bought and built JK's.

Top Bottom