You WAL guys are a bunch of assholes....

gfurm

This is not a public forum. Privately owned and privately run. You have no rights here. Have a nice day.

You where actually a decent person, as a mod here. Although my friend who you guys tore into for absolutely no reason, and most likely the wrong person all together, had no idea and still has no idea that I was here at all. Leave him out of it. This behavior is ridiculous, I posted elsewhere and actually wanted to be a part of WAL but you all show me now how it really is. You can delete this thread my account and whatever else you need to restore the balance here. Sorry I ruffled your feathers, this was an honest mistake and I did not sign up here to sell a set of headlights (craigs would have been a better choice for that), get torn apart or have my friends dragged into it. You have a nice day too.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
You where actually a decent person, as a mod here. Although my friend who you guys tore into for absolutely no reason, and most likely the wrong person all together, had no idea and still has no idea that I was here at all. Leave him out of it. This behavior is ridiculous, I posted elsewhere and actually wanted to be a part of WAL but you all show me now how it really is. You can delete this thread my account and whatever else you need to restore the balance here. Sorry I ruffled your feathers, this was an honest mistake and I did not sign up here to sell a set of headlights (craigs would have been a better choice for that), get torn apart or have my friends dragged into it. You have a nice day too.

We don't delete accounts.
We don't delete threads.
No feathers were ruffled.

10frank9

Web Wheeler

We don't delete threads or account but you are free to never come back. You're welcome.

gfurm

You are all butt hurt cause I didn't follow the rules lol you realize that regardless of how many thousands of posts you make to feel important here, it's just a forum right?

Later losers.
:cheesy: haha unreal.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
You are all butt hurt cause I didn't follow the rules lol you realize that regardless of how many thousands of posts you make to feel important here, it's just a forum right?

Later losers.

You said before you were leaving and you are still here. You started with the name calling. You were made to look like a fool.

Who is the loser here?

Robar

The Enforcer

Later losers.

As long as you promise to leave forever, not like those other herpes like members that keep coming back and infecting the place. :naw:

10frank9

Web Wheeler

Later losers.

Who's the loser? I see you're still here and looking at this thread.

Just be a man (subjective, I know) of your word and leave.

Last edited:

Later losers.

You do realize that no matter who you are here you have to follow the rules. You are nothing special.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1430274647.792165.jpg

MTG

Caught the Bug
The funniest part about this thread is when he called Overlander a decent person. First time for everything I suppose?

ArmyofMike

Post #17 he cracked! I should have taken the under! Maybe I would have won a winch!!?

And Overlander, I do agree with OP; you are a decent person. :beer:

Top Bottom