You WAL guys are a bunch of assholes....

OJK12

Let me remind you that the lashing I am receiving is due to me not following a rule on a public online forum. You act like I'm breaking a law! .[/QUOTE]

^^ can you really be that stupid? You actually gave everyone here hell while reminding them you broke the rules??? I can only assume that while God was dishing out the brains you stood in line with a thimble.

JK BLK

WAL does not mean anything BUT online friends. You on the other hand are some dudes with no lives that sit and enforce ONLINE FORUM rules.

Yup! These guys are ONLY online friends and don't do anything other than sit and enforce forum rules all day! :rolleyes2:

IMG_0785.jpg

HoosierWolf

"what an epic dickhead."

This

No doubt he's going to run his mouth about how everyone was mean to him and leave out the fact that he was trying to join just to screw over one of the WAL forum members. What a shit stain.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Are you sure your selling because you need diapers?!
View attachment 139981 .

This post sums everything up, and is exactly why we have rules about selling and why members here are distrustful of new members doing the drive-by sell.

The OP deserves a new avatar...think I will go find him one now.

Edit: Done. Shot of honey goes to the first person who can tell me what the new avatar is.

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
This post sums everything up, and is exactly why we have rules about selling and why members here are distrustful of new members doing the drive-by sell.

Edit: Done. Shot of honey goes to the first person who can tell me what the new avatar is.

Lol is it a trash compactor?

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy

Diaper pail.

Top Bottom