You're Doing It Wrong

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
You’re not alone... Ripped the end of my finger open a couple months ago... pinched between the concrete pump hose and a wood block as the pump cycled.... just now getting feeling back and nail is re-connecting.. f’n gloves were in my truck.. I knew better. Could’ve been worse though.

View attachment 305556

Ouch, Lucky you. I try to always have my mittens with me when working around certain stuff, but you know how it goes sometimes.

“I probably shouldn’t be do it like this, eh what can go wrong.....”

jesse3638

Hooked
Ouch, Lucky you. I try to always have my mittens with me when working around certain stuff, but you know how it goes sometimes.

“I probably shouldn’t be do it like this, eh what can go wrong.....”
It's always the last thought that runs through your head before the preventable injury.

As a kid (10-25 years old) the thought of gloves, eye and hearing protection was "who needs 'em!" Now I always make sure to use proper PPE. Even with it I still managed to get metal savings in my eye 2 times when installing my lift. Fortunately I was able to use a wet cue tip and get it before it buried itself into my eye ball.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

BaddestCross

It's always the last thought that runs through your head before the preventable injury.

As a kid (10-25 years old) the thought of gloves, eye and hearing protection was "who needs 'em!" Now I always make sure to use proper PPE. Even with it I still managed to get metal savings in my eye 2 times when installing my lift. Fortunately I was able to use a wet cue tip and get it before it buried itself into my eye ball.

It's usually my first thought.. I'm horrible with safety. I can't work with gloves for any length of time because my hands sweat too much and I need to feel what I'm doing.

I've been there with the metal shavings. Had to go to the eye doc once for him to remove a shard from my eye. 🙄

The shit I've done over the years, I should probably be dead... Or at least damaged a lot worse than I am.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

jesse3638

Hooked
It's usually my first thought.. I'm horrible with safety. I can't work with gloves for any length of time because my hands sweat too much and I need to feel what I'm doing.

I've been there with the metal shavings. Had to go to the eye doc once for him to remove a shard from my eye. 🙄

The shit I've done over the years, I should probably be dead... Or at least damaged a lot worse than I am.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407
Yep..haha

Ddays

Hooked
Goddam, how do you miss all 4 of the handicap spaces :grayno:

20180713_192348.jpg

Edit: Sorry - had a Brute pic post there - tried to do it from my phone. How the hell do you rotate these damn things so they come out right? :mad:

Last edited:
Top Bottom