You're Doing It Wrong

Ddays

Hooked
Dogs?!
How about the drunk sisterfuckers that have their kids without any hearing protection. Or walking in the pits and breathing in all the nitro fumes during test fires.

Honestly I was really surprised that I never saw infants/small kids there like that all weekend. Small kids yes, but none without hearing protection.

Jsouder53

Hooked
I heard a woah woah woah! bang while working inside this morning... Image1531321605.832185.jpg . Image1531321845.123836.jpg
Gravity won against the painters....

Edit: he was warned 3 times that the ground was too soft on that side of the house

Image1531323660.569246.jpg Image1531323671.726018.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

jdofmemi

Absolutely! I think he was even driving with the door open. This could’ve ended a lot worse.

-very minimal interior damage (just some cracked drywall from shifted walls)
-exterior damage is mainly just the deck, some siding, facia and roof

Glad no one was hurt, though being that stupid should hurt at least a bit.

I hope their insurance was paid up.

TrailHunter

Hooked
Gravity won against the painters....

Edit: he was warned 3 times that the ground was too soft on that side of the house

Also glad no one was hurt... but warned 3 times.... and all that damage... that’s frustrating shit right there... But in the end, no injuries, so gotta be very thankful for that.

Jsouder53

Hooked
Glad no one was hurt, though being that stupid should hurt at least a bit.

I hope their insurance was paid up.

Unfortunately it was my bosses (the general contractor) lift... so hopefully it doesn’t fall back on him.

Also glad no one was hurt... but warned 3 times.... and all that damage... that’s frustrating shit right there... But in the end, no injuries, so gotta be very thankful for that.

Very frustrating! I just finished building that deck last week! It will be interesting to see the crane remove it tomorrow tho lol

Top Bottom