Florida Wayalife Members

lowered&lifted

This seems like the most appropriate spot...

I'm originally from Tally but I live in Colorado now. My sister still lives in Tally and she's actually going through a gnarly surgery today. She loves off-roading and I plan to be back in Tally over winter break (ball park Dec 20th - Jan 4th?). I want to take her on a sweet trail and I figure you NoFlo jeepers would make fantastic tour-guides / trail convoy. I realize this is still a ways away, but I want to start brainstorming plans now so we can do something really cool when I get out there.

If you live in the area or plan to be in the area towards the end of the year AND you want to help organize a badass ride, PM me. If I get enough interest I'll make another thread so we can all get on the same page. Thanks!

~Wave from CO!:rock:

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
As of now, we should be out there Saturday.

I'll be there Friday, Saturday, and Sunday with several of my Jeep Club members.........we're staying at the Sleep Inn next to Don Garlits Museum of Drag Racing (I-75/SW 135th Street)......Parking lot party every night ::beer:

~Woodrow~

kaptkrappy

I'll be there Friday, Saturday, and Sunday with several of my Jeep Club members.........we're staying at the Sleep Inn next to Don Garlits Museum of Drag Racing (I-75/SW 135th Street)......Parking lot party every night ::beer:

~Woodrow~

That's a great spot. Breakfast at Cracker Barrel and then off wheeling.

We are camping at Juniper Springs.

bonedaddy

This seems like the most appropriate spot...

I'm originally from Tally but I live in Colorado now. My sister still lives in Tally and she's actually going through a gnarly surgery today. She loves off-roading and I plan to be back in Tally over winter break (ball park Dec 20th - Jan 4th?). I want to take her on a sweet trail and I figure you NoFlo jeepers would make fantastic tour-guides / trail convoy. I realize this is still a ways away, but I want to start brainstorming plans now so we can do something really cool when I get out there.

If you live in the area or plan to be in the area towards the end of the year AND you want to help organize a badass ride, PM me. If I get enough interest I'll make another thread so we can all get on the same page. Thanks!

~Wave from CO!:rock:

Wave from Spring Hill...

Keep us posted on the run, shit we have no problems heading north... ;)

bonedaddy

Hitting Croom WMA tomorrow, meeting up at the McDonald on SR-50 & I-75 around 10:30-11:30... If your interested in joining hit me up 813-404-4825

AnotherRedZj

Hey guys! New to the forum but not to jeeping. I live in the FL. panhandle (Fort Walton Beach/Destin area) between Pensacola and Panma City

Top Bottom