Florida Wayalife Members

bonedaddy

Any Trail Monkeys or Blackwater Jeepers on this thread?

They are planning a night run for tomorrow night 6pm at the Citrus WMA if anyone is interested...

link to there FB: https://www.facebook.com/events/961152330623387/

incase link doesn't work:

Citrus night ride December 19
Meet up 6pm
Roll out 6:30pm
Meeting at the old gas station
15738 Ponce de Leon Blvd
Brooksville, FL 34601

bonedaddy

It's beginning to look a lot like a 90 degree Christmas... nothing like a record heatwave for Christmas!

One of the things I hate most about this freakin' state - lack-o-seasons...

Stay Cool My Friends...

lowered&lifted

It's beginning to look a lot like a 90 degree Christmas... nothing like a record heatwave for Christmas!

One of the things I hate most about this freakin' state - lack-o-seasons...

Stay Cool My Friends...

Haha. I'm just visiting home in FL right now and I must say the weather here is a bit of a reprieve from the CO freezes :) Thanks Florida!

PS. Could do without the humidity...always.

Ginz

Don't know how I couldn't find this. I searched Florida and got nuthin lol Miami here [emoji112]🏼

Mac2011JKU

Homestead Florida here. Went out to The Humps last weekend. Took the trail behind the Homestead Speedway. NE side of the field where they fly the RC Planes

Ginz

I haven't been to the humps yet. A few of my buddies go there. Can I run stock there or should I wait till I'm a little bigger?

Ginz

Anyone planning to go to the humps next Sunday? Curious to see how it is, don't want to go solo being all stock and no recovery gear.

BigEd

Anyone planning to go to the humps next Sunday? Curious to see how it is, don't want to go solo being all stock and no recovery gear.

It all depends where you ride, there's a lot of dirt roads but then there's some serious mud & you'll get stuck easily if your stock.

Top Bottom