Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

MTG

Caught the Bug
:cheesy::cheesy: Fortunately there will be plenty of truckers to drive all of us dispatchers, politicians and lawyers there (since the truckers will be going anyway.) At least lawyers aren't known for "gavel geckos" (or whatever the law-related equivalent of a "lot lizard" would be called). :bleh:

Hmmm….gavel geckos. I'd like to take a closer look at their brief. (boo!! bad law joke)

Tigrcky

:cheesy::cheesy: Fortunately there will be plenty of truckers to drive all of us dispatchers, politicians and lawyers there (since the truckers will be going anyway.) At least lawyers aren't known for "gavel geckos" (or whatever the law-related equivalent of a "lot lizard" would be called). :bleh:

I believe that would be prostitutes. And weren't there lawyers before truckers?

Sent from my whatchamacallit

Tigrcky

Dumbass fleet managers that don't know what the pick up number is, don't know where the load even picks up and thinks 60 miles =350 miles

JeepKing

Auto correct pisses me off. Fuck is fuck. Not duck. Not luck. But fuck. Eff you see Kay. At no time have I ever wanted to say that's ducking awesome or duck yeah. Damn auto.

Traffic in LA.... oh how I did not miss thee. Took an hour and a half to get to universal studios, 3 and a half to get back... Biggest pet peeve when driving though, slow vehicles, not just truckers, going three wide at 40 in a 65. Makes no sense at all

Tigrcky

Traffic in LA.... oh how I did not miss thee. Took an hour and a half to get to universal studios, 3 and a half to get back... Biggest pet peeve when driving though, slow vehicles, not just truckers, going three wide at 40 in a 65. Makes no sense at all

Long island is even worse!!! Good thing I can't go hulk!

shadow21

People who go to drive throughs and take 10 mins to make their order. Bitch this is McDonald's you know what the menu is.

StrizzyChris

Does not really piss me off, but we do not have a "What is slightly annoying to you and things you find inconsiderate" thread;

Photos embedded within a post. Not the post that contain the original photos placed within a post, but the rookies who when hitting the "reply with quote" button don't have the skill to delete the 8 high resolution, slow as ass to load, photos that 4 other forum members before them also did not take the time to eliminate from their post too. Just provide the text, or the one photo, you may have a specific question about! All we need is the summary of your comment and/or question, not a repeating slide show of the same photos on every page of a 19 page thread. In closing, do more gooder at your interweb skillz......

get this man a beer :drinks:

When people post on a parts exchange page looking for a part and their post almost always says they need the part ASAP as if it's some life threatening emergency that they find a set of used seat covers for a '92 Toyota 4Runner they've chopped all to hell and back to turn it into a topless rock buggy.

MTG

Caught the Bug
When the needy family you adopt for Christmas lists a new iPad as a need. WTF?! You need a winter coat, you need some work boots, you don't need an F'n iPad.

When shopping online for parts and they show a smallish image - so you click on the enlarge button and a smaller image comes up :doh:

Top Bottom