Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

LKWJeeper

I see the trucker comments but they are way more mindful of the fact they are going slow and holding up traffic than drivers in cars.

I hate nothing more than sitting behind someone in the left lane who is talking on their phone holding up traffic. I will be that A hole who will pass in the right lane and give you the finger as I do it.

I see the trucker comments but they are way more mindful of the fact they are going slow and holding up traffic than drivers in cars.

I hate nothing more than sitting behind someone in the left lane who is talking on their phone holding up traffic. I will be that A hole who will pass in the right lane and give you the finger as I do it.

Welcome to Wayafife! You should stop by the "Give us a wave" thread and introduce yourself and be sure your profile is updated so we have a better idea who you are as I purposely don't see you in my blind spot and force you to take the ditch as you try to pass me on the right. :standingwav:

LKWJeeper

Welcome to Wayafife! You should stop by the "Give us a wave" thread and introduce yourself and be sure your profile is updated so we have a better idea who you are as I purposely don't see you in my blind spot and force you to take the ditch as you try to pass me on the right. :standingwav:
Haha I respect truckers. I worked as a dispatch for a trucking company for 8 months. If I see a truck wanting to pass I'd be the guy waving him over.

My point is someone whose distracted driving in the left lane without regard for others and the speed limit. That is how road rage occurs.

Thanks for the welcome!

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Haha I respect truckers. I worked as a dispatch for a trucking company for 8 months. If I see a truck wanting to pass I'd be the guy waving him over.

My point is someone whose distracted driving in the left lane without regard for others and the speed limit. That is how road rage occurs.

Thanks for the welcome!

I dispatch truckers for a living. Lol

The cell phone drivers are a bigger danger to everyone on the roadway.

LKWJeeper

It's really not stressful, not compared to when I was a 911 dispatcher anyways.
Well I worked for a small company where the owner was always looking over your shoulder. We were expected to commit to pickups even when our drivers were out of hours. No wonder why they were almost shut down by the DOT.

Tigrcky

Well I worked for a small company where the owner was always looking over your shoulder. We were expected to commit to pickups even when our drivers were out of hours. No wonder why they were almost shut down by the DOT.

Your not helping your cause here...

Sent from my whatchamacallit

Sharkey

Word Ninja
A dispatcher?! Oh yeah, you're goin' to Hell, right after politicians and lawyers (sorry Sharkey), lmao

:cheesy::cheesy: Fortunately there will be plenty of truckers to drive all of us dispatchers, politicians and lawyers there (since the truckers will be going anyway.) At least lawyers aren't known for "gavel geckos" (or whatever the law-related equivalent of a "lot lizard" would be called). :bleh:

Top Bottom