Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Devils advocate here.
Of course the truck drivers have a choice!
They could wait till they wouldn't be blocking traffic to make their miles long pass. Yes that means slowing down and waiting before you lane change the 4 wheelers before you pass at which point you probably won't be able to because you've lost your momentum by then.

But whatever. Lol

Truckers drive me crazy too.
I'm sure they drive you insane too Tig.

I fucking hate the 58.

If any of you truckers get the bird through the sunroof of a white fiesta on the 58 that's me..

Move the fuck over

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Funny thing is, I have my class A and have drove the same highways. I cut every dickhead off in a car I could. Damn I hate myself..,

Tigrcky

And it's great be passionate about your job. There was no direct statement towards truck drivers. Although most anymore seem to busy on there headsets to take other drivers into consideration.

As much as I hate to admit it you are right there is no consideration anymore

Sent from my whatchamacallit

I fucking hate the 58.

If any of you truckers get the bird through the sunroof of a white fiesta on the 58 that's me..

Move the fuck over

I won't mention the time I may have seen someone in a car brake check both lanes after he was able to get infront of the trucks. Both trucks had to start over on the grade.
I think his words may have been the same...

Tigrcky

I won't mention the time I may have seen someone in a car brake check both lanes after he was able to get infront of the trucks. Both trucks had to start over on the grade.

I would have smashed him

piginajeep

The Original Smartass

Lol, I have witness some crazy road rage. I'm surprised I haven't witnessed any fatalities. It's only a matter of time.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Well ridge will hug ya I'll buy you a beer

It's all good we do need to have beers. Both my grandpa's and my dad were and still are truckers. Needless to say they really hated me when I graduated the police academy. (Not a Leo any longer).

Tigrcky

It's all good we do need to have beers. Both my grandpa's and my dad were and still are truckers. Needless to say they really hated me when I graduated the police academy. (Not a Leo any longer).

Whenever I'm not driving I'm in the area I'll take you up on that beer offer

StrizzyChris

My dad's a truck driver and one of my best friends....I call him a dick irregardlessly!

I do this as he is sitting beside me, on behalf of the semi's that cut us off to do a 14 mile pass. Too impatient to not wait for that last 4wheeler to pass you and not impede traffic, but not in enough of a hurry to ACTUALLY FU#$ING PASS ALREADY!!!!! :mad: (PS he does the MPH lock for higher pay as well.)

Top Bottom