Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

Tigrcky

Devils advocate here.
Of course the truck drivers have a choice!
They could wait till they wouldn't be blocking traffic to make their miles long pass. Yes that means slowing down and waiting before you lane change the 4 wheelers before you pass at which point you probably won't be able to because you've lost your momentum by then.

But whatever. Lol

Truckers drive me crazy too.
I'm sure they drive you insane too Tig.

Food for thought drivers are paid by the mile drive slower we get less pay how would you like to take a pay cut at work just because somebody complains

Sent from my whatchamacallit

JeepinLife

Caught the Bug
Food for thought drivers are paid by the mile drive slower we get less pay how would you like to take a pay cut at work just because somebody complains

But you're going the same distance. Unless it gets you off to other loads faster. But I bet that little bit of gain doesn't add up to much

Like I said just playing devils advocate.

I could really care less.

I'm just saying "irregardlessly" no matter what people drive they do stupid stuff. Truckers complain and 4's the 4's complain about the trucks. Everyone is a better driver than the next guy.....

:yawn: I don't have that problem. I have a faster truck for good reason, lol.

Tigrcky

Like I said just playing devils advocate.

I could really care less.

I'm just saying "irregardlessly" no matter what people drive they do stupid stuff. Truckers complain and 4's the 4's complain about the trucks. Everyone is a better driver than the next guy.....

I respect your viewpoint

Tigrcky

You blame me? Last place I want to be on the down side is in front of those gold trucks, never know if the thing has brakes or not.

It's not a question if they have brakes or not it's a question if the idiot behind the wheel knows how to use them lol

JeepinLife

Caught the Bug
Is my livelihood I've almost had several cars cost me my life , so you will have to forgive me if I seem to be taking this too seriously

And it's great be passionate about your job. There was no direct statement towards truck drivers. Although most anymore seem to busy on there headsets to take other drivers into consideration.

Top Bottom