Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

Tigrcky

It's all good we do need to have beers. Both my grandpa's and my dad were and still are truckers. Needless to say they really hated me when I graduated the police academy. (Not a Leo any longer).

I almost became a Leo then it was brought to my attention that people who hates people don't make good leos

Sent from my whatchamacallit

MTG

Caught the Bug
I'd like to keep bitching about truck drivers…

If after you pass me and I flash my lights to let you know it's safe to get back over, at least have the decency to give me a courtesy-light-flash-thank-you, jackass.

Tigrcky

I'd like to keep bitching about truck drivers…

If after you pass me and I flash my lights to let you know it's safe to get back over, at least have the decency to give me a courtesy-light-flash-thank-you, jackass.

Did you dim your lights or did you turn on your brights. I always give to thanks to anybody who does that for me however I appreciate it more if you just turn your lights off then on

Edit, half the time I don't even get thanked so don't feel special

Last edited:
I also hate it that every off ramp has trucker shit and piss bottles scattered about.

Not doing themselves any favors on their "professional" image when all we see is the barbaric acts.

Tigrcky

I also hate it that every off ramp has trucker shit and piss bottles scattered about.

Not doing themselves any favors on their "professional" image when all we see is the barbaric acts.

I agree with you here that is complete bullshit

piginajeep

The Original Smartass

I'm curious, wouldn't it be easier to piss on the ground ? Or are they pissing while driving ?

JeepinLife

Caught the Bug
You know what's worse? That shitbox car that stays in the left lane and will not pass a semi. The semi then has no choice to cut the stupid bastard off and pass on the left.

Then soon as you can pass on the right, they decide to floor it.,

So true. Those who just hang out in the left lane are the worst

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Slow race down hill...the truckers must be reading this. I had to drive on the shoulder twice this morning for truckers that decided to merge into my lane. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1414588536.263200.jpg

Top Bottom