TEXAS: Meet ups/crawling/adventures

GraniteCrystal

You can wheel pretty hard at Big Bend , you just have to ask the locals for the "hard" trails that the main park wont tell you about, there definition of "extreme" off roading is black gap trail lol. its a nice trail but nothing that will twist your axles up. super scenic though.

Freaking sweet pic

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?p=621404

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
You can wheel pretty hard at Big Bend , you just have to ask the locals for the "hard" trails that the main park wont tell you about, there definition of "extreme" off roading is black gap trail lol. its a nice trail but nothing that will twist your axles up. super scenic though.

Details please?
Bumping for trip planning info. Please PM references, trail names, location info, etc. So we can plan a run. Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using WAYALIFE mobile app

aermid

Beautiful!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hohertz

Dude, your pics are unreal!

RockyJk

Got a question for you Texas Wayalifers, I'm supposed to move to Houston next May for a Cummins training program. What areas should I stay away from as far as housing goes? Don't want to get shot in the 3-4 months I'm going to be there lol

SPOOOBY

Got a question for you Texas Wayalifers, I'm supposed to move to Houston next May for a Cummins training program. What areas should I stay away from as far as housing goes? Don't want to get shot in the 3-4 months I'm going to be there lol

Houston is a big place, stay close to training facility cause traffic is a bitch,and don't forget your gun,lol

Jackal01

Stay out of the city itself if you can. Stay away from Heights, Downtown, Montrose, Westhimer, UH area, Greenpoint, anything in the vicinity of Veterans Memorial. Where is the training center?

Top Bottom