JKWrang's Black JKU Build Thread/ Story

JKWrang

So I just ordered some LED lights for the A pillar and the rear back-up. Will let you know how the install goes once I receive them!

I was fortunate enough to get a mount for the A-Pillar from Noroad which certainly helped with that decision, tremendously. Once I do the install, and have some miles on the lights, preferably in inclement weather I will share my review of the lights and some pics!

Has anyone here installed a rear LED on the tail light? How easy is this install going to be/not going to be?

Sent from my SM-P905V using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKWrang

Oh holy sliders Batman!

Sent from my whatchamacallit

It was a bit of work what with kids, the house, not much time and of course, limited space (I just got the shed cleaned out today) but the sliders came out ok. I could have painted a little better (fewer runs) but Im not overly concerned - last I checked this isn't a show Jeep.

Tigrcky

It was a bit of work what with kids, the house, not much time and of course, limited space (I just got the shed cleaned out today) but the sliders came out ok. I could have painted a little better (fewer runs) but Im not overly concerned - last I checked this isn't a show Jeep.

That runny paint job will rub out with some rocks :D

Sent from my whatchamacallit

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
So I just ordered some LED lights for the A pillar and the rear back-up. Will let you know how the install goes once I receive them!

I was fortunate enough to get a mount for the A-Pillar from Noroad which certainly helped with that decision, tremendously. Once I do the install, and have some miles on the lights, preferably in inclement weather I will share my review of the lights and some pics!

Has anyone here installed a rear LED on the tail light? How easy is this install going to be/not going to be?

I have leds for my backup lights. Takes 2 mins to install. You can do it easily. Text me if you need help or I can install in the RC parking lot this weekend lol

JKWrang

I have leds for my backup lights. Takes 2 mins to install. You can do it easily. Text me if you need help or I can install in the RC parking lot this weekend lol

We shall see how quickly I get the lights!! ha ha, if nothing else I'll be texting you for advice if it's not in time for the run.

JKWrang

So these are the lights:
1411363690080.jpg

Mini photo bomb courtesy of my son (hes not sleeping well tonight. Must be excited im home!)

1411363772831.jpg

Thatll be the reverse light and:

1411363849287.jpg

One of the A - pillar lights. I haaaaaate doing electrical installs though lol

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
hopefully John and Andrew wire yours up correctly and not to set your jeep on fire like they did for mine ;) :cheesy::cheesy:

Top Bottom