JKWrang's Black JKU Build Thread/ Story

JKWrang

The guys over at Discount Tire really are the best. I tell you they have great customer service and really have a lot of knowledge there so that was nice. Wheels ordered and on their way as well.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

The guys over at Discount Tire really are the best. I tell you they have great customer service and really have a lot of knowledge there so that was nice. Wheels ordered and on their way as well.

Sweet! That's awesome man!

noroad

Well now I gotta get some damn switches ha ha. If it isnt one thing, its another. Those damn rocker switches are like 15 a piece

I have a ton of left over green and red ones you can buy for cheap. just need covers!

JKWrang

I have a ton of left over green and red ones you can buy for cheap. just need covers!

Well I got that a pillar mount from steve, so ill pick up however many switches will fit in that of you have extra. Got any pictures? Are they the day star ones?

Level 8 trackers - itll be similar to your classic IIIs, a little different. I am a little disappointed the tracker PROs arent available yet... or ever.

Yeah but those will be nice man :thumb: That will look good on your Jeep :D

Well I got that a pillar mount from steve, so ill pick up however many switches will fit in that of you have extra. Got any pictures? Are they the day star ones?

What year is yours again? I have a DayStar 4 switch pod for the lower dash you can have.

JKWrang

What year is yours again? I have a DayStar 4 switch pod for the lower dash you can have.

14 - I havent tried to fit the a-pillar switch plate either so idk if THAT will fit or not - I wonder if that lower switch mount is year specific too.

JKWrang

Yeah but those will be nice man :thumb: That will look good on your Jeep :D

I asked the wife and she said "oh I dont care" then looked over my shoulder and said "all black. Mhmmm" hahaha

Hey, happy wife, happy life, right? ! Haha

I asked the wife and she said "oh I dont care" then looked over my shoulder and said "all black. Mhmmm" hahaha

Hey, happy wife, happy life, right? ! Haha

Exactly!! Let them think it's their idea... Even if it really is :) lol

noroad

they are the same ones i have! and all pics r in my build!

JKWrang

So lee and brown santa (well actually Fed Ex) came through for me!!! CHECK OUT THIS BAD ASSERY COURTESY OF A FELLOW WAYALIFER!!!

1411598781793.jpg

As a result, my jeep is now amazing. And indestructible. And sexy. Emphasis on sexy. Thanks, man!!!

Tigrcky

So lee and brown santa (well actually Fed Ex) came through for me!!! CHECK OUT THIS BAD ASSERY COURTESY OF A FELLOW WAYALIFER!!!

View attachment 102058

As a result, my jeep is now amazing. And indestructible. And sexy. Emphasis on sexy. Thanks, man!!!

Those look tons better :thumbup:

Sent from my whatchamacallit

Top Bottom