Fallen Heros Jeep - Eddie is Anti-Veterans

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This information is based on a discussion I had on July 2nd. I haven't had further contact since so I thought I would share what I have so far.

Daystar did find some donations from about a year ago to FHJ and the donations are what is listed on the FHJ site. Employee X (not sure is position)will be discussing with his coworker what the donation premiss is and under what assumption the items were donated. He will follow up with me in a day or 2 (today is 7/9).

The conversation was good and he understood the Jeep community concern. His basic statement was they donate to a lot to of charities and he listed the wounded warrior charity as an example and if the cause looks worthy they like to help. My response was that this looks like it is turning out to be a guy that is having others build his jeep all under the premiss of awareness without actually doing anything.

We will see what he digs up in the next day or so

Another note: I haven't received comments from any other supporters based on my FB posts

--rccrwlr

Well, it's been a couple of days, any word on what he was able to dig up or, do you think he's just hoping you'll forget about all this and that this will all go away?

For whatever it's worth, I still have not heard back from a single charity that Robert Basil now lists and claims to have helped them. What a surprise.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I hate the internet sometimes. I started a search on this site to see the various WOL stickers people run on their rigs. So, because I'm a veteran, when I see a thread title like this I gotta check it out. Then, because I don't want to look like an idiot, I have to read the whole thing before posting anything. Seriously....the whole frikkin thing.

Anyway, I think back on page 56 or so, Mr. Lbredefe elucidates exactly what had been going through my noggin: Why on Earth would people give Mr. Oregano 4 G's to paint his Xbox with wheels so he can drive around and raise awareness intended to motivate other people to contribute to his stable of charity thoroughbreds? The logic of this gives me a headache. If I'm looking at taking, say, $500 and donating it directly to HFOTUSA or to this guy who drives around and *might* get someone else to donate to the same charity...........guess what. Yeah. No brainer.

Furthermore, if you put the pieces together, like Mr. Lbredefe rightly points out, the success ratio of your investment is beyond questionable. To say you need $4k for paint and then brag about raising only $421 (sadly) multiple times like it was a great accomplishment simply tells me you have more luck attracting donated aftermarket parts than you do fundraising for yourself or anyone else. The ROI here is not only bad, but it's ABYSMALLY NEGATIVE.

If you look at his sponsors list and the different levels of sponsorship, you figure out pretty quickly that he's raked in at LEAST $10,000 in products and services. Again.....$421 in keychains. :9lame:

Someone pointed out earlier that Mr. Coriander has alot of interests. I'd say so:

http://whois.domaintools.com/fallenheroescar.org

BTW, he used his home address in setting up his domain so technically he put his own address on the interwebz. Not very smart. Whois searches are publicly available to anyone so if you're reading this, Herbie, suck it.

According to the record, his name is associated with 47-49 other domain names. Some of which are:

1. 995support.com
2. birdseyeviewweddings.com
3. clock-you.com
4. clocknames.com
5. debralawson.com
6. donspinkdrink.com
7. eatsleepstore.com
8. fallenheroescar.org -->> auto-redirects to fallenheroesjeep.com (someone may have already pointed that out)
9. thatthingamajig.com
10. ticketyticketytock.com
11. ttgowings.com

Oh, lest I forget.......fallenheroescar.com is for sale. Domains are cheap these days............

So yeah, this Paprika dude sure appears to be one Slim Shady. How does someone get 8 hours of combat experience exactly? Jeezus, what a fuckstick. Can I say fuckstick here? If I can't say fuckstick, just edit fuckstick out and accept my apologies.

He reminds me of this guy I served with in the Gulf War who put himself in for a Purple Heart b/c he bumped his head on the ceiling of the truck he was driving after hitting a bump out in the desert. Was wearing his helmet. :gaah: Seriously glad he was in the rear with the gear.

Lastly, kudos on bull-dogging this. Now back to the stickers search. :D

LOL!! I am sorry for getting you to read this whole thread but I hope it was at least somewhat entertaining if not entirely infuriating. Unfortunately, you just can't make this stuff up.

skyefalcon6

You may :thumb:

evil-raccoon.jpg

This is an awesome rant. Made my day and is bang on.

You're welcome, sir.

LOL!! I am sorry for getting you to read this whole thread but I hope it was at least somewhat entertaining if not entirely infuriating. Unfortunately, you just can't make this stuff up.

I kept seeing questions about this or that and replies: "Read the whole thread, you'll see...." so I figured what the heck. Besides, I found out I can say "fuckstick" here.....so I've got that going for me now. :yup:

Well, it's been a couple of days, any word on what he was able to dig up or, do you think he's just hoping you'll forget about all this and that this will all go away?

For whatever it's worth, I still have not heard back from a single charity that Robert Basil now lists and claims to have helped them. What a surprise.

So I emailed the founder of Hidden Wounds XJ and this was his response. Took a couple of screen shots. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1405105361.907856.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1405105373.360358.jpg

The founder stated they are not a 501.3(c)

Rccrwlr

Ya know I was just thinking about this today. They haven't called. I will have to call them and see what they have found!

--rccrwlr

Rubi67April

fallen Heros Jeep

I am a new member, this is my first reply to a thread, I am a Vet, 2 years in Viet Nam, part of 2004, all of 2005 and part of 2006 in Iraq. My thoughts are in line with Primes.

Rccrwlr

I am a new member, this is my first reply to a thread, I am a Vet, 2 years in Viet Nam, part of 2004, all of 2005 and part of 2006 in Iraq. My thoughts are in line with Primes.

Go on over to the welcome thread so we can all say hi. You don't want to be welcomed in this thread!

--rccrwlr

These are a couple of the reasons I despise you Robert Basil.

First, most of the people I know that own a Jeep have paid for it themselves, I have, and I still have a couple more years to pay on it. At the same time as I have payed payments I have also PAYED FOR THE UPGRADES MYSELF, I bought everything MYSELF. I could slap a sticker on it and call it whatever I want, raise awareness to any cause I want. I DON'T NEED ANY FREE/SPONSORED PARTS, if I felt a cause was worthy I WOULD DONATE TO IT MYSELF.

You on the other hand, ask for free stuff, gas donations from Chevron, rooms from Motel 6, Suspension parts from Teraflex, free stuff from Rugged Ridge, LED light bar, 4WD Hardware stuff ( I have spent thousands there), Labor from Rebel, all on someone else's dime.

You claim, you spent $1000.00 of your own money traveling to MOAB and raised $421 for a charity you have still yet to mention. Why not just stay home, donate the $1000.00 to charity? I think you did the charities you love so much a huge disservice.

Second, You were stupid enough to cast stones at someone you don't know, step on his turf, call him out as someone doing a hug injustice to you, then challenge him. Run your mouth on JKF as the victim, All the while did you really think you would not attract unwanted attention on to yourself? Your an idiot!

Third, as the light began to show onto your dark corner of the internet, as you were being called into question, you began editing, deleting, dodging, and running away. You could of invited the light in, but you didn't. You absconded, as if you have something to hide. If you truly had nothing to hide, you would have stood, and not hid behind your JKF moderator buddies, and you would have told SPEEDLIMIT you don't need his skirt to hide behind.

My personal thoughts are, you need attention, you want to be the one driving around town in your painted-up tricked out Jeep, drawing attention to yourself. You want the proverbial "pat on the back" from every you run across. Awww, look how much he cares! You want to be the BIG guy, with the BAD ASS ride at all the shows, it would not bother your conscience one bit if a company donated $100,000 just for YOUR Jeep.

:twocents:

Moreover, the only "cause" I spent money on my Jeep, was to get me further up the trail with a relative degree of ease, I'm curious how much you will spend of your own money to promote such a noble cause as you have, quit asking others to pay for it.

Well said Tom :yup:

Sent from my NSA monitoring device... Using the WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just got an email from a friend with the following screen shot....

4w2h.jpg

What a surprise... NOT :rolleyes2:

Unfortunately, you need to be a member and logged in to read the attached doc so I don't know what it says.

Robar

The Enforcer
Just got an email from a friend with the following screen shot....

View attachment 92457

What a surprise... NOT :rolleyes2:

Unfortunately, you need to be a member and logged in to read the attached doc so I don't know what it says.

Here is what the attached letter says:

JK-Forum Members,For business reasons, we have asked FallenHeroesJeep to discontinue his JCR bumper raffle. He has taken the raffle off his website and we are offering a full refund to those who purchased any merchandise for entry into the raffle. FallenHeroesJeep has also offered to pay the refund.
If interested in a refund, please contact FallenHeroesJeep on the forum or at http://www.fallenheroesjeep.com/contact/, or you can contact me at mark.schultz@4wheeltoheal.org.
4 Wheel to Heal wants to thank you all for your continued support. Please feel free to check us out at www.4wheeltoheal.org, or www.facebook.com/4wheeltoheal.
JK-Forum and 4 Wheel to Heal have a growing relationship that we look forward to continuing. We ask that anyone interested in conducting a raffle or fundraiser on 4W2H’s behalf contact us directly at info@4w2h.org, or one of our board members listed on the website.
Respectfully,
Mark Schultz
Co-Founder, Director, Treasurer
4 Wheel to Heal, Inc.
Mark.schultz@4wheeltoheal.org
www.4wheeltoheal.org
www.facebook.com/4wheeltoheal
www.twitter.com/4W2H

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So 4W2H "asked FallenHeroesJeep to discontinue his JCR bumper raffle"? They are also asking "that anyone interested in conducting a raffle or fundraiser on 4W2H’s behalf contact them directly"?? :naw:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
They had a moment of realization!! Finally a group seeing what we all are talking about. Way to bring light to this scam Eddie and WOL!

--rccrwlr

The sad truth of the matter is, none of this would have come to light had Robert Basil not come onto my Facebook page and just to pick a fight. Up until then, I didn't know who he was and couldn't care less about him or his scam. It was only when he kept on pushing and started calling in the haters to join in the fun that I finally decided to do some looking to find out who I was dealing with. It was only then that I started to ask the question that nobody else had even thought to ask.

GCM 2

The sad truth of the matter is, none of this would have come to light had Robert Basil not come onto my Facebook page and just to pick a fight. Up until then, I didn't know who he was and couldn't care less about him or his scam. It was only when he kept on pushing and started calling in the haters to join in the fun that I finally decided to do some looking to find out who I was dealing with. It was only then that I started to ask the question that nobody else had even thought to ask.

If only Robert Basil, scammer, had been caught in 2006(?) when he was campaigning the Fallen Heroes Scion :grayno: I have a feeling this guy has not learned anything from this and will return to taking advantage of people's generosity and compassionate nature. The internet is a large place to prowl......

jkjurny

He definitely called attention to himself by acting like an ass. Glad it worked out that way though.

Rccrwlr

Ya know I was just thinking about this today. They haven't called. I will have to call them and see what they have found!

--rccrwlr

Have not had a return call from the message I left. Figures

--rccrwlr
".....and that's it baby!"

Rccrwlr

Was just cruising the Truck-Lites FB site and came across this
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1407031233.142754.jpg

Dude seems legit from his FB page but just may be a bit misguided here.

Corrected him and directed him to educate himself on WOL
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1407031364.337452.jpg

--rccrwlr. ".....and that's it baby!"

2013CGJKU

Was just cruising the Truck-Lites FB site and came across this
View attachment 94087

Dude seems legit from his FB page but just may be a bit misguided here.

Corrected him and directed him to educate himself on WOL
View attachment 94088

--rccrwlr. ".....and that's it baby!"

That was posted back in the midst of this thing. All the other little minions "over there" have stopped posting shit like this because their buddy has been exposed and PROVEN to be a scam.

Levi

2013 CG JKU 6-speed

So 4W2H "asked FallenHeroesJeep to discontinue his JCR bumper raffle"? They are also asking "that anyone interested in conducting a raffle or fundraiser on 4W2H’s behalf contact them directly"?? :naw:

I entered and payed for 2 shirts. the shit pissed me off.
The site taking the money is registered and basil had something worked out with him and the JCR. This until somebody found out FHJ was not a registered charity and pulled out.
Basil did offer to give the money back "out of his own pocket" but I declined knowing the money went to a good cause.

Top Bottom