thardy's slowest build thread ever...

thardy

Banned
Well, I thought I had the Rigid's in and good. Found out tonight that I'm having issues with the tap into the factory harness. Probably just going to run them separate now, unless someone has a suggestion. Oh well.

thardy

Banned
wiring is always fun to try and figure out. I don't know how savvy you are on wiring but this may help. REMOVED LINK

I appreciate the info, but it is against the rules here at Wayalife to point someone to a different forum here.

Also, I actually did use this info when I was initially wiring them up and it did not work as planned. So I'm going to wire them in separately.

Sent from the Wayalife mobile app

Last edited:

Bierpower

Hooked
I appreciate the info, but it is against the rules here at Wayalife to point someone to a different forum here.

Also, I actually did use this info when I was initially wiring them up and it did not work as planned. So I'm going to wire them in separately.

NOTED thanks for the info

thardy

Banned
Finally got my Evo D-Ring Mounts installed and I added a little bit extra to them. Very happy with the way it turned out.

1411250217107.jpg

thardy

Banned
Hoping to have my rigids and a cb wired up this weekend. Then having the Evo Skins and pro-tek skids installed next week. Should be just what I need for my next outing!

JKWrang

Hoping to have my rigids and a cb wired up this weekend. Then having the Evo Skins and pro-tek skids installed next week. Should be just what I need for my next outing!

Isnt it the worst feeling seeing your parts in a box while you daydream of installing them?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

thardy

Banned
Isnt it the worst feeling seeing your parts in a box while you daydream of installing them?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Absolutely! I've wanted to put my skins on for 2 weeks now! Hate it when work gets in the way!

Great build so far. I've got a 2 door granite sport also. I'll get around to doing a build thread pretty soon. Ready for a more substantial mod list and will definitely want done feedback.

Isn't it great seeing only a few of this color on the road?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

thardy

Banned
Great build so far. I've got a 2 door granite sport also. I'll get around to doing a build thread pretty soon. Ready for a more substantial mod list and will definitely want done feedback.

Isn't it great seeing only a few of this color on the road?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thank you. I'll keep an eye out for when you start yours.

I love this color. It was between granite and white when I was buying it and I couldn't be happier with my choice.

Top Bottom