2014 Off Road Evolution JK-Experience presented by Nitto Tire - The Pacific Northwest

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Here is just a taste of the pictures that he has used and not given credit for. Some are Tony's and the rest are other people who were there.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1412012577.106517.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1412012583.874580.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1412012589.853412.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1412012595.545834.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1412012601.336526.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1412012607.894189.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1412012613.738598.jpg

JAGS

Hooked
Maybe he thought everyone was too under the weather so he wanted to put the pictures out there. 😉 That post you quoted is just as bad as taking credit for the pics. He was such a bad ass that day???

Bad in every way. Especially knowing that people were posting and tagging pics for an incentive of free graps.

- Jason

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe he thought everyone was too under the weather so he wanted to put the pictures out there. 😉 That post you quoted is just as bad as taking credit for the pics. He was such a bad ass that day???

Bad in every way. Especially knowing that people were posting and tagging pics for an incentive of free graps.

- Jason

What's sad is that the photo was of Mel but somehow, he made it into him just because you could kind of see him in the background. :naw:

JAGS

Hooked
He is in th back of all the pics since he took all the bypasses and people had to winch off of him.

He's clearly a bad ass. I mean look, he made it to the top first. Lmao.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1412013857.598174.jpg

Just for clarity. This photo was taken from Wayalife thread, which was taken from prime8 Instagram, which was taken from another participant on JKX (Tony?), which was taken because of Mel running the show, which was possible because of all the great sponsors. 👍

- Jason

Panda

Just for clarity. This photo was taken from Wayalife thread, which was taken from prime8 Instagram, which was taken from another participant on JKX (Tony?), which was taken because of Mel running the show, which was possible because of all the great sponsors. 👍

- Jason

Nicely done Jason! That's just awesome! :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
For a guy who said he didn't know who's photo this was, it's funny how he knew to "share" any of the photos posted by sponsors of the JKX, but chose to "steal" all the participants' photos. :naw:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I may have mentioned this before, but Jesse you are a first class dipshit. You have no integrity, accountability or honor. You think you are ALWAYS right and EVERYTHING is about you.

I have news for you, YOU AREN'T shit.

We are all just specks on God's green earth. You included. I truly hope you find yourself soon before it's too late....

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I've heard stories that this ass clown tried to buy drinks on the last nigh but nobody would accept them because they couldn't stand the guy. :cheesy: it's not often people don't accept drinks.

LoPo

Caught the Bug
I've heard stories that this ass clown tried to buy drinks on the last nigh but nobody would accept them because they couldn't stand the guy. :cheesy: it's not often people don't accept drinks.

really? :cheesy::cheesy: Holy shit.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

you know people dont like you after a week when..................LOL!!!! :cheesy:

Top Bottom