2014 Off Road Evolution JK-Experience presented by Nitto Tire - The Pacific Northwest

BBG

Tony took a lot of great photos ....I think he is neck and neck with Trail Jeeps, aside from Eddie and Cindy of course Great job Tony thanks for the picture.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I've heard stories that this ass clown tried to buy drinks on the last nigh but nobody would accept them because they couldn't stand the guy. :cheesy: it's not often people don't accept drinks.

JKUR - $40,000
Modifications for JKX - $15,000
Gas Money for JXK - $2,500

Giving the collective cold shoulder to some irritating, whiny-ass douche who tries to buy drinks after badmouthing just about everyone and everything-

PRICELESS!

JAGS

Hooked
That's pretty bad... but do you think he'll get invited back for a future one as a JKX Alum? :cheesy:

Maybe he can come back as crew photographer. Oh wait, he doesn't know how to actually take them. :cheesy:

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
On the first day he told me he was on the Forum but got ran off by all the Fan Boys after he proved them all wrong. Ummm... Excuse me but did he just call people on the Forum Fan Boys?
My pals talked me out of asking if he wanted to sell his new bad ass WAYALIFE jacket ... I wish I would have.

(Maybe move this to the other thread?)

Last edited:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
On the first day he told me he was on the Forum but got ran off by all the Fan Boys after he proved them all wrong. Ummm... Excuse me but did he just call people on the Forum Fan Boys?
My pals talked me out of asking if he wanted to sell his new bad ass WAYALIFE jacket ... I wish I would have.

You didn't offer him a Knuckle sandwich? Aw McPuck you aren't turning into a big ol softy now are you? :grayno:

MTG

Caught the Bug

I would have bought the jacket from you, but I don't wear a smedium. ;)

piginajeep

The Original Smartass

I understand, but I don't understand ..,

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
I may have mentioned this before, but Jesse you are a first class dipshit. You have no integrity, accountability or honor. You think you are ALWAYS right and EVERYTHING is about you.

I have news for you, YOU AREN'T shit.

We are all just specks on God's green earth. You included. I truly hope you find yourself soon before it's too late....

Here here Frank! ✌️

Tigrcky

Okay, I've tried to stay out of this for as long as I could but honestly, I've had about all that I can take. When the JK-Experience ended, Nitto Tire specifically asked the participants to post up pics they took on Facebook and to hash tag them so that they could gauge who's been getting the most likes and comments. The incentive for doing this was whoever did the best would WIN a free set of 37" tires of their choice. And, having said that, I have been watching Prime8 (Jesse Clayton) STEAL other peoples photos again and again and post them up (NOT SHARE THEM) as if they were his. No photo credit or anything and to me, this is bullshit!!

Today, I saw Jesse Clayton do this yet again. Here is a great photo that Tony Inglima (JeepFan) took and as you can see, was posted up on Jesse's page as if it were his...

View attachment 102868

Jesse, there is a reason why nobody likes you. When you behave like a douche, you get treated like one. Even now, all you had to do was own up to what you were doing and apologize but no, you can't even do that. :naw:

So do something about! Don't ruin a thread.

Just in case you shot your mouth off and didn't read what Eddie posted, here it is for your viewing pleasure... Yes that's on this thread

Sent from my whatchamacallit

Top Bottom