2014 Off Road Evolution JK-Experience presented by Nitto Tire - The Pacific Northwest

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Well that's kind of ignorant, don't you think? To make an assumption and not read the rest of your own convo and then make a post about it on your own JKX thread?

Well that's kind of ignorant of you, don't you think? To make an assumption that I was having a "conversation" with Jesse - In case you missed it, I was CHASTISING him for stealing photos that my friends took and NOT giving them ANY credit. As far as me posting about what he was doing here goes, you make it sound as if he couldn't just speak up for himself and say what he has to say here. Not like he's banned or anything - just a coward who goes around telling people he's been banned :naw:

I don't agree with how he is posting the pics either but I also think it's wrong of you to not tell the full story since you decided to put him on blast about it.

By all means, please do tell the "full story" since you're putting me on blast about it. Are you saying that the post in question is still available for me to even see? Are you saying that your buddy Jesse has removed any and all the photos he's stolen and posted up on Facebook and Instagram pretending that they were his?

That's misleading to us as members.

So please, enlighten us with your "neutral" self-righteousness :naw:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Since Jesse deleted his FB post perhaps he can chime in and enlighten us.

Say it isn't so!! :eek: Jesse deleted his Facebook post?? Sure would be ignorant of his friend to go around self-righteously misleading the members of this forum into thinking that there's some kind of hidden truth that's not being told. :naw:

munstie

I was really surprised he was picked after all the bashing he did for awhile on Off Road Evolution but I'm not an engineer so what would I know:rolleyes: Or is that why he was picked lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

JLSilerJK

I wish my state would of been represented better in the JkX. Seeing as the gecko jeeps stand out in a crowd and it resides 2 hours from me I wonder if its the lifted one on big tires that waved at me in august? things that make ya go hmmmmm...

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I wish my state would of been represented better in the JkX. Seeing as the gecko jeeps stand out in a crowd and it resides 2 hours from me I wonder if its the lifted one on big tires that waved at me in august? things that make ya go hmmmmm...

Don't let the bad apple spoil the bunch! There is always that one guy. :yup:

MTG

Caught the Bug

Doubtful and even then only if you waved first. :yup:

JLSilerJK

Doubtful and even then only if you waved first. :yup:

I may have waved first. Having this thing for only 2 months I always wave first. If I'm out doing yardwork or walkin around town I have to force myself not to wave :crazyeyes:

thanks Mr.Ty

Well that's kind of ignorant of you, don't you think? To make an assumption that I was having a "conversation" with Jesse - In case you missed it, I was CHASTISING him for stealing photos that my friends took and NOT giving them ANY credit. As far as me posting about what he was doing here goes, you make it sound as if he couldn't just speak up for himself and say what he has to say here. Not like he's banned or anything - just a coward who goes around telling people he's been banned :naw:

By all means, please do tell the "full story" since you're putting me on blast about it. Are you saying that the post in question is still available for me to even see? Are you saying that your buddy Jesse has removed any and all the photos he's stolen and posted up on Facebook and Instagram pretending that they were his?

So please, enlighten us with your "neutral" self-righteousness :naw:

I have no reputation to uphold. Thats your responsibility. Feel free to post it anytime now. I know no one else will be waiting, but I will.

And yup I agree with you guys. It is a "douche bag" move on Jesse's behalf. I just don't care to bitch about it like you guys do. This is my neutral side.

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
I understand there should be an expectation of experience before going, BUT, that is one of the reasons I think we all want to go. Having Mel as your spotter, studying and evaluating why he sends you the way he does and learning from one of, if not the best, is WHY I want to go!!!

You know that's a valid point and I'll carry your thought one farther. Not being someone who grew up around Jeeps and offroading, I had very little experience going into my first real offroad trip that wasn't just dirt roads. I've put a good bit of money into my Jeep and thought that gave me license to run trails that my Jeep could probably do, but I wasn't experienced enough for. I made the wise call to back down and approach some easier trails to gain more experience and really learn what my Jeep could and couldn't do. It can probably do a lot more than me TBH!

I don't know this guy (prime8's) experience level, but buying a coilovers and a bunch of other parts can't make up for experience and trust. It seems that became evident once he was out there with the crew. I probably would've looked like just as big a puss, but again, I didn't sign up for the JKX either. ;)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I have no reputation to uphold. Thats your responsibility. Feel free to post it anytime now. I know no one else will be waiting, but I will.

Ummm, post what up? :naw:

And yup I agree with you guys. It is a "douche bag" move on Jesse's behalf. I just don't care to bitch about it like you guys do. This is my neutral side.

And this is why you are more of a douche than your buddy Jesse. He's your friend and by your own account, made a "douche bag move" and in spite of it, you choose to remain silent. You self-righteously call your actions "neutral" as if it should mean something and I call it cowardly. I'm sure you've never heard of it before but, there's a thing called INTEGRITY and a real friend would have held him ACCOUNTABLE for his actions. Also, what you call "bitching", I call standing up for my FRIENDS. Jesse STOLE photos from my friends and with the purpose to trying to win free tires and I wasn't going to stand for it.

Now, why don't you do us all a favor, get back up on your self-righteous high horse and go back to wherever it is you came from.

Top Bottom