2014 Off Road Evolution JK-Experience presented by Nitto Tire - The Pacific Northwest

CJ THAT WENT JK

I just hope everyone understands since he says hes from Illinois, we dont necessarily claim him over in these parts. You guys are just lucky that you dont have to worry about running into this guy at one of the offroad parks we have around here. I am afraid this might happen :stick hiting: Hopefully us Hoosier boys gave a better example of how most of the Midwest Jeepers are. That being said, its just sad how he had no respect for anybody or any authority. Can you imagine being this guys boss?:eek:mg:

ttfhell

I just hope everyone understands since he says hes from Illinois, we dont necessarily claim him over in these parts. You guys are just lucky that you dont have to worry about running into this guy at one of the offroad parks we have around here. I am afraid this might happen :stick hiting: Hopefully us Hoosier boys gave a better example of how most of the Midwest Jeepers are. That being said, its just sad how he had no respect for anybody or any authority. Can you imagine being this guys boss?:eek:mg:
What did you break today? Lol

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So this thread went from a JKX to a piss and moan thread?

Don't you have a build thread you can be posting on over on JKO or something? You know, a place where you won't get "banned" just for showing how build an axle or something lame like that here. :naw:

attachment.jpg

I don't think Eddie meant for this thread to derail this far.

You're right, I didn't mean for this thread to get derailed this far but honestly, if I cared, I would have done something about it. Of course, if I wanted to know what you thought or wanted you to do the thinking for me, I would have asked.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Trust me, you don't have to worry about running into this guy. Just sayin...

Aside from all the stupidness Jesse Clayton has brought onto himself, I have always tried not to get involved. My issue with him is how he's been conducting himself in regards to ripping people off of their photos and just so that he can win a set of tires. It's shameless and it disgusts me.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass

Aside from all the stupidness Jesse Clayton has brought onto himself, I have always tried not to get involved. My issue with him is how he's been conducting himself in regards to ripping people off of their photos and just so that he can win a set of tires. It's shameless and it disgusts me.

Now it makes sense. What a fucktard...

CJ THAT WENT JK

Yeah. After reading everything he has posted I laugh a little and then I am like Freaking Seriously! He does have some serious issues.:crazyeyes:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
So this thread went from a JKX to a piss and moan thread?
So do something about! Don't ruin a thread.

Seems to me that calling the guy out for the tool that he is, and doing so in this thread since it is about the JKX, is perfectly appropriate. If it wasn't, I'm sure Eddie would have moved the posts (and not made some of them himself.)

I guess my bigger question is why do you care? Maybe it's pissing and moaning to you...but maybe to the rest of us it is about integrity and honesty. Those are qualities that are still important to a lot of us around here. They are the same kind of qualities that keep a person from going to one forum and bad mouthing another forum just to seem cool...while at the same time still posting up on the very forum you are bad mouthing.

If you are inclined to be a member of other forums then more power to you. But if you are also inclined to shoot your mouth off on other forums in a derogatory manner about the place I call home...your welcome here will be short-lived.

Im neutral in this whole thing, but I'm pretty sure you didn't include the entire conversation. What happened after you said, "you are so full of shit"?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Im neutral in this whole thing, but I'm pretty sure you didn't include the entire conversation. What happened after you said, "you are so full of shit"?

I don't know - I un-friended him on Facebook and never went back to his page. Of course, Jesse Clayton (Prime8) is still a member here and if you're really so interested in what he had to say, why not ask him? Did he take down all the pics he stole? :naw:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

:cheesy: Wait a second, is this Larry? As in, Jesse's friend and co-driver on the JKX? Yeah, you're "neutral" in this whole thing. :naw:

linehand08

I'm from the Northwest.

I have not read the hole thread but i'll ask this Did you guy's stop by Douglas Creek for some wheelin on your way threw there is a monumental hill climb out there.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I'm from the Northwest.

I have not read the hole thread but i'll ask this Did you guy's stop by Douglas Creek for some wheelin on your way threw there is a monumental hill climb out there.

I don't think so. At least, it doesn't sound familiar.

I don't know - I un-friended him on Facebook and never went back to his page. Of course, Jesse Clayton (Prime8) is still a member here and if you're really so interested in what he had to say, why not ask him? Did he take down all the pics he stole? :naw:

Well that's kind of ignorant, don't you think? To make an assumption and not read the rest of your own convo and then make a post about it on your own JKX thread? I don't agree with how he is posting the pics either, but I also think it's wrong of you to not tell the full story since you decided to put him on blast about it. That's misleading to us as members.

JeepFan

Hooked
Well that's kind of ignorant, don't you think? To make an assumption and not read the rest of your own convo and then make a post about it on your own JKX thread? I don't agree with how he is posting the pics either, but I also think it's wrong of you to not tell the full story since you decided to put him on blast about it. That's misleading to us as members.

Maybe you should read Eddie's post again. Since Jesse deleted his FB post perhaps he can chime in and enlighten us.

Top Bottom