Rausch Creek 09/20/14

Here is a crazy idea:

So, I was wondering, I am guessing that we will find a scenic place, or have lunch at Lake Christie. What do you think about setting up a zip line across the lake? Just to have a bit of fun between trails?

Would there be any rules against it? Has anyone ever swam in lake Christie? I have only ever seen it frozen over so I don't know what the water is like?

Just a thought.

Don't drink the water! :eek::puke:

That looks like a rifle butt rest. If so, what type and where do you secure the barrel? It looks like it's too far from anything to secure a barrel mount bracket to. Just curious.

That is exactly what it is. In the first picture you can see the stock support. It attaches where the passenger grab handle is on the dash. It fits my AR perfectly.

noroad

Here is a crazy idea:

So, I was wondering, I am guessing that we will find a scenic place, or have lunch at Lake Christie. What do you think about setting up a zip line across the lake? Just to have a bit of fun between trails?

Would there be any rules against it? Has anyone ever swam in lake Christie? I have only ever seen it frozen over so I don't know what the water is like?

Just a thought.

Steve broke his hand sleding last year lol(didnt beak just sounds cooler)

Wow, so much effort is being made by so many to get ready for this trip.

I made a mount for the CB and portable to go on the glove box door or on the console.

Mounting strip on glove box:
View attachment 100173

Mounting strip on console:
View attachment 100174

With CB and portable on glove box:
View attachment 100172

With CB on Console:
View attachment 100175

Very nice! I love it!

What did you use to to make the holds and brackets? The holds look like heavy gauge Kydex...

That is exactly what it is. In the first picture you can see the stock support. It attaches where the passenger grab handle is on the dash. It fits my AR perfectly.

That's pretty nice! Where did you get it? Will it fit the 16" barrel M4? Or will it be too short to catch the fore grip?

Recurve

bummed I missed this.....
Putting on my enforcer lift didnt go as quick as I thought. While I had my jeep on my buddies lift I decided to replace u-joints, turns out no one in my area has these joints.... had to order them.
After I set it on the ground I gotta take measurement for the adams 1350 driveshaft I ordered an get that sent here as well. Ugh, hope you guys are going again.
Will have a build thread up shortly. Whats funny is I got the evo gussets an sleeves welded in an axel painted as well. I was doing great till the u joints.. Thought I was going to make it.

JKWrang

Mannn that sucks! ! Hopefully you overnighted it all to be on time still :)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
bummed I missed this.....
Putting on my enforcer lift didnt go as quick as I thought. While I had my jeep on my buddies lift I decided to replace u-joints, turns out no one in my area has these joints.... had to order them.
After I set it on the ground I gotta take measurement for the adams 1350 driveshaft I ordered an get that sent here as well. Ugh, hope you guys are going again.
Will have a build thread up shortly. Whats funny is I got the evo gussets an sleeves welded in an axel painted as well. I was doing great till the u joints.. Thought I was going to make it.

well that sucks. good to see you tho being safe and just replacing/upgrading as much as you can :yup:

we will deff be doing another run! you can count on that. not sure if it will be as big as this one but it will happen again

Armydog

BTW. If anyone needs to adjust their CB antenna, I can help. I will bring my antenna analyzer. Just let me know.

Thank you, I will take you up on that offer if I get it installed in time. Tomorrow I hope

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

Emptybrass

Just saw in RC Facebook page they are running a 101 class with another 20 people. Going to be a packed day
Also 5 days!!!!

Also, I was cleaning out my garage and have some spare parts that I will never use. Does anyone want them?

2010 Rubicon 2 Door Rock Rails (removed at 15k miles, no scratches)
2010 Front Disk Rotors (30k miles, good shape)

seanb123

Also, I was cleaning out my garage and have some spare parts that I will never use. Does anyone want them?

2010 Rubicon 2 Door Rock Rails (removed at 15k miles, no scratches)
2010 Front Disk Rotors (30k miles, good shape)

I'll take the rock sliders if you don't want them

Top Bottom