Denver, CO Mile High Meetup Thread

ravenmad

Snow Run

I had a great time, thank you again for letting me come along and hang out. Karen and I headed into Breckenridge and over the pass to Wheeler Lake, unfortunately the gate was closed so we set up the cook station and had a late lunch / early dinner. Lost a drivers side rear hub seal (that will be my project for the day today) on the 14 bolt at some point on the highway. All in all, it was a great day. I think if we get some snow this week I will head into China Wall this coming Saturday and chill out with a fire and some grub if anyone is interested. If we don't get snow this week I will go to the Gulches and set up a fire and grub in the bottom. I have to fly to DC on Sunday for the week so a sunday run is out. Again, awesome time, appreciate you guys letting the new guy come along. PS, next time Ill bring go pro's and hand off the footage to a friend who does video editing so we can have a video... Peace

ravenmad

I had a great time, thank you again for letting me come along and hang out. Karen and I headed into Breckenridge and over the pass to Wheeler Lake, unfortunately the gate was closed so we set up the cook station and had a late lunch / early dinner. Lost a drivers side rear hub seal (that will be my project for the day today) on the 14 bolt at some point on the highway. All in all, it was a great day. I think if we get some snow this week I will head into China Wall this coming Saturday and chill out with a fire and some grub if anyone is interested. If we don't get snow this week I will go to the Gulches and set up a fire and grub in the bottom. I have to fly to DC on Sunday for the week so a sunday run is out. Again, awesome time, appreciate you guys letting the new guy come along. PS, next time Ill bring go pro's and hand off the footage to a friend who does video editing so we can have a video... Peace

Well, update... it was not the Hub Oil Seal, it was one of the O-rings in the ARB... Apart comes the Uber 14 bolt and hopefully it won't take very long to get new O-rings from ARB. :banghead:

Slimebones

I was just at the Gulches a couple weeks ago. Seems like they still had a fire ban going. Might be worth checking out ahead. Looks like you all had a GREAT run Sat.

Vanv39

Glad I found this thread! I have all of my parts, now I just need to get them installed lol. Hopefully before the next run!

Broke_JKowner

I see the next meet up is January 14th and everyone is meeting at Mockery brewery.....
Is there a trail ride that day?? Sorry don't do forums too much if a trail has already been talked about. I live in Loveland and would love to meet other CO jeepers and hit some trails.
-cheers

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

boardsurfer

I see the next meet up is January 14th and everyone is meeting at Mockery brewery.....
Is there a trail ride that day?? Sorry don't do forums too much if a trail has already been talked about. I live in Loveland and would love to meet other CO jeepers and hit some trails.
-cheers

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

No trails. Just beer. [emoji481]

Top Bottom