Upgrading to the next level RDE2ROK

big dr

It looks like there are some very small blemishes on the Atlas case,,,,,,,,,,,,, Sell it to me cheap???:blush:

RDE2ROK

So I was a little disappointed when I saw that my New Atlas came with Plastic shift knobs!:idontknow:
image.jpg

It was never discussed when I was ordering it, I guess I just assumed they would be aluminum.:thinking: So now these are on the way.:thumb:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 932

Kpalas

So I was a little disappointed when I saw that my New Atlas came with Plastic shift knobs!:idontknow:
View attachment 114703

It was never discussed when I was ordering it, I guess I just assumed they would be aluminum.:thinking: So now these are on the way.:thumb:

I have the same knobs on mine and they aren't plastic. ?? Where did you order the replacements from?

RDE2ROK

Well nothing new to post, Still waiting on parts! It's just the wrong time of the year to hurry up the process.:doh: It's ok, I'm not in a big hurry. The PSC instal was finished, and a little metal work was done ( removing a crossmember ).
The one part that came in from Dynatrac, was the wrong one!:icon_crazy:
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
I can't blame the shop guys, they're held up waiting for parts to move forward.:beer:

jman_12

Glad to see it's coming along good. Any idea when it MIGHT be finished? Yeah I know a true build is never done lol

RDE2ROK

Glad to see it's coming along good. Any idea when it MIGHT be finished? Yeah I know a true build is never done lol

As soon as the main parts ( gas tank,Kings,EVO arms) show up, they can get busy! I'm hoping by the end of Jan! Even the Nitto's are on back order!:idontknow: it's like everything I want, I can't get.:doh: The King's & Gas tank we're supposed to be here two weeks ago,and EVO stuff last week.

jman_12

Yeah I see. It's probably just taking a while due to being around Christmas time lol. Can't wait to see it finished!

RDE2ROK

:clap2:Finally some parts are rolling in!:rock: All Artec link ends & Coilover brackets and D80 Diff truss! Front Kings are in!
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
:thumb:

Last edited:

RDE2ROK

There's a lot of grinding,cleaning & fish plating going on. Getting ready to start welding tabs, crossmember and setting up the rear suspention.:yup:
image.jpg image.jpg

RDE2ROK

Time to start mocking up the D80. The new X member for the lower links is Fabed in!
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
This is 12" back from stock,
image.jpg image.jpg

Top Bottom